Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-HO-MiPT + Etizolam combo - Experienced - trip report

spacetrippin

Bluelighter
Started out drinking a few whiskey margaritas, and taking 3mg or so etizolam, s etiz the powder kind . (Powder etiz is much weaker then pills) being s-etiz .

Soo finally took 10mg of 4homipt
Oral

+30 mins
Feeling the come up, like always it's horrible, even with alcohol and benzos
I have anxiety, but not as bad as Mybe shrooms that's the worst one of all
Mybe 2cs are bad too with sickness
Factor, this come up lasts 45 mins prolly

+1 hour
Feeling better , things moving a bit
Boring relly, music sounds great for sure
No CEvs(CEvs for me are Must!!)
I just wasn't quite there
Playing battle field 1, can't kill anything hahah but walking around just staring at the amazing games art is amazing

+2 hours
Still quite boring, visuals boring no CEvs , zero mind effects no body load
And the main reason I dose 10mg is too get the empothegic effect I got last time I took it, but deff Did not get that this time, prolly took too much
I think 5mg is the sweet spot for the rolling effect.

+3hours
I decided too snort another 10mg no burn at all really and barley any drip
I deff would do this agian but
Bad idea pretty much wasted it
And only boosted the visuals
A little bit soo it stayed boring
Battle field 1 was pretty fun tho
Prolly a great dose for playing a game

+3 hours
Took more etiz and went right too sleep zero prob
Woke up fine

All in all I expected a empathogen effect , like last time, so it was kinda a waste, next time I'll dose like 20 to 30 mg Mybe then I'll have a good time

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_4homipt
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_etizolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. Benzos dull psychedelics a lot, 3mg of etizolam is going to make psychedelics a lot less good. And 10mg being a low dose of 4-HO-MiPT, you basically killed your own trip. By the way, powder etizolam is exactly as strong as pills, if it's pure and the pills are accurately dosed. It's the same thing, it's just been put into pill form for convenience. With the popularity of etizolam, I don't doubt some people are cutting the powder down though.

I'd rather have a dull trip then face the crushing anxiety from the come up, and most of the time I still have great trips even with benzos, mainly with high doses
Sometimes I can barely even feel the benzos

Well the low dose was the biggest factor probably. Also 3mg of etiz would be a lot for me, that dose knocks me out, but if you're tolerant it might not be for you, I dunno.

In my experience, facing the anxiety of come-ups, over time, helped me to become a stronger person. Now I never get come-up anxiety anymore.