Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-ho-MIPT, 1p-LSD, Ethanol and 5-EAPB

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
as the track was already in progress I will start of from my first 10 mg 4-ho-MIPT.

Sitting on a standardized plastic fiber ed so called 'a garden lounge' in other words (a bunch of petrochemical product's sown together). Sitting on the couch being butchered by a bulldog youthful, full of energy and power. Lets call her Ku-Chi. With my recent disaster, pelvic bone broken, her energy was unchain able sometime's to much to handle for me.

After this was over, I did alpha for all purposes. But not to my liking.

Then the aim went on the owner. What do you actually think is what is going on.

Over energy, attention seeking, order. I also informed him I was UIO a substance. He didn't mind and offert me a drink. But I was more intrigued in the whole dog-human frame of mind. And as observer like a dog-whisperer would allow to be introduced into this mystery between mankind and animals.

That got him a bit paranoid I guess, but he seemed ok. Especially after I passed him 25 mg Quetiapine, on request!

So lets get on add 10 MG 4-ho-MIPT and 75 mcg 1p-LSD. Taken after this.

Lets conclude I might have alpha capabilities but not on dog's. But the psychedelic's did considerably reduce any desire to drink booze and somehow covered the hangover from the Ethanol i did consume afterwards. As I couldn't sleep, even with some Benzo's which i probable mostly drooled out upon my pillow as its yellow/ orange now.

Aftermath alpha capabilities probably work on animal's but certainly not on human's its like stroking against the fur.
We hate good advise as a specie's, but we do give things a second thought by this stimulus. That thought occurred to me after i told him i would approach this as a dog whisperer. Which seemed to disturb him?

The big question remains what does someone not under influence do with this? The dog acted, to me, like it was the better me the owner less so. He is having a hard time I think. Humans have more problem with interaction?

So as the trip proceded next morning 10 mg Oxycodone was insufflated. 2 hours later i got out of my bed, did some WordFeud. Breakfast. Got a bottle of expensive Rum and ingested my last 5-EAPB. An ended up in my neighbours yard again, with the dog you know.

We ended up with a trade up I get his Acamprosate and in return he gets what he want's (booze & money). And I will try too get off. Strange exchange I might add.

After downing a solid 0.7 Liter of Botanical rum in those two day's. Next day stopping cold turkey was a bit wishful thinking. Despite the 1332 mg Acamprosate and some Benzo's I got the trembles.

So atm moment I am tapering down while taking the Campral. Yesterday 3 consumption's, today 2 and tomorrow one. But Acamprosate does seem to help , can't describe how. Could be placebo but it seems to make it a little easier.

Last edited: