View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MET High Doses

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
Is there any dangers with taking 40-50mg of 4-HO-MET in a single dose?

All things considered that is a relatively safe dose yes.
Always treat RC's with caution and respect, obviously.
But the 4-substituted trypatmine RC's have a pretty good overall safety profile.
4-AcO-MET felt clean to me in doses up 40mg which is the most ive eaten, you dont really need more lol.
Everybody is different. YMMV. But this one seems pretty safe to me.

Than you naturally have high tolerance.

A decent full-dose trip for me is 25mg.

I tried 50mg once, no negative side effects. I had a ++++ once on 25mg and didnt have it with 50mg so there you have it..

Wow, i just took a 75mg (55mg+20mg redose half an hour before peak).

Just to give you a perspective, this erowid dosage chart corresponds perfectly to me:
Treshold: 2 - 8 mg
Light: 5 - 10 mg
Common: 8 - 15 mg
Strong: 10 - 20 mg
Heavy: 25mg +

My usual doses were always in a 10-15mg range, and that always delivered mad visuals, geometric patterns, objects feeling 3D, oilpaintings and "persian-carpet-bombing" for a long time. My friends also got fucked up on those doses.
Well, yesterdays trip was definitely in a completely different ball-park. I was tripping balls for 7 hours and I'm so incredibly glad it wasn't a "bad trip", because it was so intense. I had some short episodes of panic thoughts, but thankfuly they subsided very quickly.
Onset was fast. T+12min and I already started tripping. Probably thanks to the fact that I fasted for the whole day, before getting myself lost in the spiritual ritual of mother earth.

I really like mixing 30 of this with 30 of its HO sister

Very fun, very visual, never had any anxiety or issues.....other than the comeup can be uncombforatble

Never have any anxiety from this compound either.

I much prefer this to 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-DMT.

30mg of this is all I've ever needed for a +++ experience.
I agree with the dosing chart that Catodion posted.

Without tolerance I get severe come up anxiety. Am on 78mgs insufflated +600ug of Aladdin atm dulled by a fucking benzo dependency. I remember 15-30mg would have me giggling for 20 mins

I once had 40mg's of 4-ho-met (bought from a famous, more or less exclusive guy) which lead to small electric shock like stitches in my left arm, followed by my head getting numb and pressured. I also got tinnitus and was afraid of passing out. I then ate 1mg of clonazeoam and told my gf to call the ambulance. They put me on some cables when they arrived and said that my blood pressure or something went up but had dropped again at this moment.
Me and my gf (who had 30mg and only the symptoms I had in my arm vut not the head issues) followed them to the hospital for safetys sake but left after around 20 minutes sitting in the waiting room.
I did not notice any residual symptoms besides being afraid of having that again.

Anyone experienced stuff like that?

UA