View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MET administration method

nukayo

Greenlighter
Hey, anybody try make a solution of 4-ho-met + alcool or water, with 1 drop 1 dose(10mg p/ drop)?
I think its possible, but its stable?
Thanks!

I would use pure alcohol, no water. But I should add I'm just beginning to use volumetric dosing so I don't know the particulars yet.
Stability-wise, i'd guess you could hold it for a few weeks, maybe months, but not indefinetly.

I have a question myself though; you just assume you can dose at 10mg/drop ? I've been wanting to try this method with 5MeOaMT but I don't know how much alcohol is needed for a certain amount of material.

even 20-40$ scales are fine to weigh out metocin ime... it may be a mg or two "off" (weigh 1-3 mg less than the dose you want to ere on the side of caution) but it would seem a wiser investment than doing volumetric dosing for the first time imo.

Stay safe :)

^Yeah I agree with that. I can generally weigh within 1-2mg by reweighing 2-3 times.

Last edited:
^^ just to be clear these scales are uselless for 25x-nBOME or other molecles active at >5mg (al-lad.. nboh... A or B - Fent etc. Even chems like 2C-P one should be cautious with, as the 1-3 mg more can make a huge difference .... see erowid.org for more precise info)

Ideally a chem lab grade scale should be used... but that's a big $$$ investment...

Hey, anybody try make a solution of 4-ho-met + alcool or water, with 1 drop 1 dose(10mg p/ drop)?
I think its possible, but its stable?
Thanks!

Begin using small amounts. I predict the non-acetate ester in water could degrade noticeably within hours and entirely within days at room temperature. I infer this from my experience with 4-AcO-DMT. These are wonderful chemicals. Minimize the potential loss of something valuable and avoid degradation.

First. I don't believe you can dissolve 10 mg into one drop. It won't work. Your solution wil become saturated before that. Generally only drugs that are active under 1 mg can be dosed in drops. Unless you want to take 20 drops to trip of cause ;)

Second. As people have said already, it's going to degrade much faster. Not in a matter of hours, but probably days or weeks - who knows. Bottomline is, it's not a viable storage method.

Here's some interesting big and dandies for you.

The-Big-and-Dandy-Volumetric-Liquid-Measurement-thread

The-Big-and-Dandy-Solubility-and-Stability-Thread