• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT or other for a lazy day in with the girlfriend?

St3ve

Bluelighter
So I've finally managed to source a vendor that sells tryptamines in Europe in small quantities at reasonable prices and am pretty excited to finally giving some of them ago :D!

A few weeks and I my girlfriend and I had a great hangover day in tripping on 2C-B. We stayed in bed the whole time alternating between having sex, giggling at each other and staring at the movies being played on the ceiling. Perfect wee recreational trip imo! 2C-B isn't readily available to me though so I'm wondering which of these 4-subs would provide a similar type of experience. As in something that is visual and erotic with a decent duration (4-8 hrs) and preferably not to heavy on the mind. I like a good bit of mindfuckery but my gf not so much.

From my quick research 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT seem to be most stand out ones, apart from 4-AcO-DMT, which I cannot get my hands on. Which of these would you recommend for the type of day I described? Recommendations for other 4/5 - tryptamines are welcome as well as the vendor I found seems to stock the vast majority of them :).

4-HO-MET would be the better choice for what you're looking for. 4-HO-MiPT is the better compound -- and more erotic, btw -- but it can be a little challenging for some people (e.g. your girlfriend). 4-HO-MET is less rich, but more forgiving.

Another good choice for your needs would be 4-AcO-DiPT (the HO variant a bit less so). This one is *very* horny and generally happy-go-lucky. However, it yields less visuals and has a somewhat shorter duration than 4-HO-MET or 4-HO-MiPT (or their AcO variants).

The other 4-subs and the 5-MeO's may not be to your girl's liking, at least for the time being.

^
I understand what he's saying here.

I'd reccomend:
5-Meo-Dalt
5-MeO-DiPT

If not for the above reasons. Some people can be very susceptible to bodyloads/uncomfortable/strange feelings on psychedelics. The above mentioned psychedelics are quite notorious for such feelings.

Personally I just offset all uncomfortable feelings with a benzo. If that's a choice I'd probably go with 5-MeO-DiPT. They don't call it 'Foxy Methoxy' for nothing.

Otherwise go for something with less of a bodyload. I'm sure sex will be amazing regardless.

4-HO-MET would be the better choice for what you're looking for. 4-HO-MiPT is the better compound -- and more erotic, btw -- but it can be a little challenging for some people (e.g. your girlfriend). 4-HO-MET is less rich, but more forgiving.

Another good choice for your needs would be 4-AcO-DiPT (the HO variant a bit less so). This one is *very* horny and generally happy-go-lucky. However, it yields less visuals and has a somewhat shorter duration than 4-HO-MET or 4-HO-MiPT (or their AcO variants).

The other 4-subs and the 5-MeO's may not be to your girl's liking, at least for the time being.

What would you say makes 4-HO-MiPT the better compound? My gf is sensitive to drugs that cause a certain degree of confusion, but very resistant to physical side effects like GI and cardiovascular things. She did get some tremors when we took 2cb though. In terms of mental effects, we've done LSD together as well, and she has done it a few times before we were together as well. She's said that during the peak she can get pretty frazzled and then needs to be left alone to trip by herself and play games on her ipad or something along those lines.

I've been doing more reading on the two of them since my post and to me the 4-HO-MiPT does sound like the more interesting one. About 20mg of the fumarate sounds like it'd make for a pretty decent, yet still recreational trip. Most reports seem to say it doesn't get all too unforgiving until the high 20 - low 30mg range. I still need to cruise through the threads on 4-HO-MET a bit more before I decide anything...

I'd reccomend:
5-Meo-Dalt
5-MeO-DiPT

If not for the above reasons. Some people can be very susceptible to bodyloads/uncomfortable/strange feelings on psychedelics. The above mentioned psychedelics are quite notorious for such feelings.

Personally I just offset all uncomfortable feelings with a benzo. If that's a choice I'd probably go with 5-MeO-DiPT. They don't call it 'Foxy Methoxy' for nothing.

Otherwise go for something with less of a bodyload. I'm sure sex will be amazing regardless.

I've heard 5-MeO-MiPT and 5-MeO-DiPT are pretty well known for their sexual effects but they seem to be pretty devoid of interesting visuals. I still have a pinch of 5-MeO-DALT lying around... In doses above 30mg it does get pretty uncomfortable for me, the neck tension has given me cramps for days after. At lower doses it gives a subtle moodlift, increased appetite and some music appreciation but not much else. In terms of sexual enhancement I noticed very little from it, cannabis blows it out of the water in that regard imo...

My opinion is that 4-ho-mipt is definitely more interesting then 4-aco/ho-met, but not in a way that I would seek out for trying to enhance certain experiences. I would highly, highly, recommend an -met, as they've been the most reliable when it comes to euphoria, pleasure, positivity, etc. for me. I once had a nearly minute long full body orgasm on 28-33mg of 4-ho-met while looking out over the landscape at a state natural park. The beauty and sheer existence of it all just seemed to resonate so strongly with me to the point that I was going in cycles of maniacal laughter and bawling my eyes out from joy.

In answer to your question, I find 4-HO-MiPT to be a better compound because it yields superior aesthetic enhancement, significantly stronger sexual urges, more pronounced tactile sensations, a deeper headspace, and warmer visuals (albeit not quite as colorful). In sum, it's more magical, and therefore, rewarding. This comes at a price, however. 4-HO-MiPT is more likely to bite an unprepared user's butt. That's not to say that this is difficult material, but yes, it's more challenging. Anyway, I hold it in very high regard, along with 4-AcO-DET and 4-AcO-DMT. The others, less so, but they are still wonderful substances... Incidentally, I prefer 4-AcO-MiPT over 4-HO-MiPT because it expresses the aforementioned qualities with a bit more force. Also, keep in mind (for your girlfriend, mostly) that 4-HO-MiPT and especially 4-AcO/HO-DiPT can cause tremors and twitchiness, particularly on the legs. That's basically the body telling the user that he/she *needs* to get off good.

Regarding 5-MeO-DiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT, I prefer the latter. The former has its place too, though... It depends on the circumstances. Both are horny, but the latter more so, in my estimation. That said, neither approaches 4-AcO/HO-MiPT or 4-AcO/HO-DiPT in sheer sexiness, or anything else, for that matter. Lastly, although Foxy doesn't cause nausea or diarrhea for me, many people find themselves stapled to the toilet and/or driving the porcelain bus after ingesting it. Caveat emptor.

Sounds like 4-HO-MiPT's a winner! I've read up on both a bit more and 4-HO-MET sounds pretty good too though... I might end up just getting a 100mg of both and try them out on separate occasions.

Hey, it's cool your gf is down to do psychs. Mine doesn't want to do ANY illicit stuff anymore. :(

Idk if this has been suggesting already, but both of you should start at a low-medium dose. Especially for 4 ho mipt. It might get too hectic/chaotic otherwise.

I do remember the libido rising, along with superb euphoria and body high, but as I am kind of innocent and don't talk much about this stuff, a low-medium dose does the job for this specific matter. Just letting ya know. :)

when i first tried 4-ho-mipt, i remember thinking of it like a "tryptamine 2c-b." i thought the pastel colors of the visuals were similar, and that both substances were gentle and soft, yet fully psychedelic. both of these chemicals last about 4-6 hours for me as well. on the plus side, 4-ho-mipt doesn't give me the after-effects (headache/stomach ache) that 2c-b can.

i've shared low doses of 4-ho-mipt with a handful of close friends, including my wife (10 mg) and my brother's girlfriend (13 mg for her first time tripping on anything pretty much). personally, i've found 4-ho-mipt to be a lighthearted, recreational type of trip, at least in comparison to 4-aco-dmt (or mushrooms). i've not tried any of the other synthetic tryptamines. nor have i dosed 4-ho-mipt above 23 or 25 mg, so i suspect it can get much deeper at higher doses. start low.

I'd choose 4HoMET, as already mentioned because of its affinity for positivity. After 50mg Jesus came by and showed me the way to God. And I didn't consider myself religious, far from it even. Just saying :) It was the most real thing that ever happened to me.
Last week I took 7.5mg 4HoMET + 7.5mg MiPT (yes, MiPT, not 4HOMiPT) and watched Kraftwerk's 3d Show Trans Europe Express. Tears welling up.

Not to say that 4HoMiPT is inclined to be negative, but during higher dose trips (+20mg) it can be necessary to close your eyes and meditate, just to stay grounded. I did give out +/-10mg to friends for watching fireworks, and everyone had a blast.

Bottom line: I'd buy both of them and start with 4HoMET :)

I'd choose 4HoMET, as already mentioned because of its affinity for positivity. After 50mg Jesus came by and showed me the way to God. And I didn't consider myself religious, far from it even. Just saying :) It was the most real thing that ever happened to me.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. 4-ho or 4-aco-met have consistently produced overwhelmingly positive trips to the point of pure joy and euphoria, unlike anything else I've ever taken. I have cried for 20+ minutes from the realization, and consequent visualization of all the people in the world that love me, everyone I've been friends with. I've cried from being 100% in the moment and enjoying every aspect of perception one could ever perceive, that life is so beautiful and great. It is an absolutely amazing chemical for reaffirmation of the positivity and love in, and inherent of, life. I've cried at landscapes others would look at for half a second and think nothing of, cried from pure joy, had a full body orgasm from the beauty of a view at a park, etc. Don't get me wrong, LSD and DMT will always be on top. But if you aren't looking for something that's really gonna throw you into the depths of your mind, instead a kind of soft reset on how you've been feeling, a breaking of a cycle of negativity, the -met's are it.

Also, MXE + 4-ho/aco-met has proven to be a STELLAR combination. Fairly low doses of each result in a state of mind extremely similar to MDMA, and possibly better in my opinion. I've found that while the euphoria from MDMA is great, it is in the smallest way forced, while the euphoric state from that combo is more from a place of real acceptance and understanding of the beauty of the situation, which leads to a more full, joyous if you will, euphoria. Realer almost. Actually that's not the best way to put it... MDMA is like that too in your understanding of the beauty of a single moment and that moment you're in right then. I think really the difference is that MDMA is more of a high than a smaller dose combo of mxe and an -met is, in the sense that with MDMA you're like yea yea yea I love my friends I love everyone fuck yea everything's awesome, and with this combo it's not so much a high, but almost an intense soberness or realness, a wow I am so glad I'm here right now with my friends, this moment is so perfect, how could I ask for more, this is life right now, this is it, this is the peak. Because truthfully, no matter whether you're skydiving or sitting on a couch watching a movie, you're experiencing so much at that moment. Whether you notice it or not, there's a subtle smell where you are, perhaps a taste, a frequency coming from the fridge or TV that you can hear, and on and on. It's like MDMA is similar to alcohol in the sense that it really makes you focus on your friends, the music, etc. but not the entire picture. Whereas with the combo or even -met itself, you're so in tune with and in the moment that the euphoria comes from a different place, a much deeper place, than the MDMA euphoria. I cried for literally hours on 7mg 4-aco-met and probably over a couple hours 50mg MXE, plugged, listening to an album over and over. That was it, I felt it. It was life, it was true, it was full, it was everything you imagine life to be as a child.

P.S. I'm drunk, sorry for going on and on