• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-HO-MET/10mg) Third time: Beautiful awareness.

atlantis4eva

Bluelighter
10mg 4-ho-met

Setting, secluded beach on the west coast USA with three friends who took the same dose.
I am very experienced with altered states of consciousness. I've had many sessions with DMT,LSD, 2CB (and many other 2cs), MXE, psilocin… And have tried many obscure novel psychoactives more recently MET, al-lad, bk-2c-b, 5-meo-malt… list goes on.
Also i'd like to note that I am very 'tuned in" and have spiritual experiences even sober or just smoking a bowl of weed. DMT has had a HUGE influence on my life… As well as mushrooms and LSD mostly. I have yet to try mescaline but was recently gifted some peyote buttons so waiting for the right opportunity :)

Ate on near empty stomach; first effects felt within five minutes. Inner euphoria and tactile sensations steadily rising.
Fully peaking by 30min-60min. Body high was similar to early days of MDMA use. Open eyed visuals are very colorful and crisp. I went to pee on an ice plant and the green finger-like foliage was turning different shades from green, blue, purple, yellow. While looking at my environment (clouds, sand, waves crashing) I could see/understand the natural symmetry in nature it was blatantly obvious more so than usual. At this moment I am very aware and conscious of the order of nature. Laying down in the sand next to a piece of a bird wing that I found I had the most beautiful CEV. Auditory hallucinations were prevalent.. My friends voices would slowly be drawn out and sounded very computerized and alien-like. At this time the sounds of the waves were joining into one long melodic sound. CEV reminded me of smoked DMT freebase, similar complex flowing patterns. There was a spirit to the left of me; he felt very familiar like I've known him for ages. The spirit had a didgeridoo and the sound of the waves transformed into the sound of the didgeridoo he was playing. I could feel the healing vibrations from this instrument over my whole body. With my eyes still closed totally blessed with this experience I laugh in ecstasy. I realize I am never alone and their has always been teachers around me protecting me and guiding me. This realization is more like remembering because as a young child I always saw spirits and was never alone… Now I remember it is true they are still here as my guides. The intense closed eye visuals lasted about thirty or so minutes until a friend interrupted my giggling on the sand and I opened my eyes. Still elated and feeling blessed to be here; centered and re-aligned again. Seeing my three friends run around on the beach like children made me feel so happy. Realizing that we are children of the universe (god or whatever term you want to use) one should not doubt their motives if guided by love. We are conditioned to live in fear, worry and always doubting ourselves. We have a choice to live a life full of love or a life full of fear. Right around sunset I was almost back to baseline. I still had a internal energy that lasted until I went to sleep around 11pm.

The experience lasted about 4-6 hours peaking for about an hour or so. My experience was mild and very spiritual. The last couple weeks I was feeling very "off" and now after this single experience I feel connected and back on my A game again. Metocin is a medicine as is most psychedelics and I rank it up there with LSD, shrooms even DMT. 4-HO-MET is like a candy version of MET or DMT. It's fun, visual, great for someones first time. If 2c-b was a tryptamine it would be like 4-ho-met.

Looking forward to more experiences with this teacher. Next I would like to compare 4-aco-met with this… Duration was a bit too short for my liking but that may be a positive for many people. I'm interested in pushing the dose higher but would rather be alone so I could sit and meditate and see where this chemical really takes me. None of my friends tripped as hard as I did of this 10mg dose... I am just sensitive to psychedelics I guess.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have questions :)

Nice trip report!
Damn you did get a lot out of just 10mgs. Iv been wanting to get some more of this stuff soon.

I did 40mg of MET once, and enjoyed the trip immensely. I had been awake for at least 5 days and nights on meth. The trip was a welcome release, like having an orgasm. I also got nice visuals when I first IM'd it. My eyes were very dilated, and I stared at my reflection in the mirror for a long time.

I have found that methamphetamine builds up one's ego, while tryptamines break it down.

This trip report makes me very nostalgic. ^_^ Especially with your friends running around in childlike excitement. That's how it makes my friends and I feel too. I can actually relate to a lot of what you said; I also think that metocin is in some ways impressively similar to smoked DMT and yet it does definitely share that candy-coated gloss over reality that I've found with 2C-B and similar phenethylamines. Truly a worthwhile substance. I'm glad you were able to get something good out of it. :)

Based on your report and experience, I think you may like 4-AcO-MET indeed. Personally I found it to be sort of like a more grown up 4-HO-MET: much of the same glow, but deeper, more analytical and more visionary, yet still much about letting loose and just having fun. Though I think I still laughed more from metocin, hehe....