• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-HO-EPT/65 mg) - Third Time - Into the Psyche

Well, you're very welcome, and I'm glad you think so! :) It makes me happy when I can communicate my psychedelic experiences and feelings about them successfully, as that is not always the simplest thing to do.

Oh yes, I would absolutely agree as well.... That effect that I get from LSD is really what I would call the holy grail of psychoactive effects for my personal preferences, and it is definitely what I have found in 4-HO-EPT as well, with just its own dash of uniqueness, but not enough to take it too far away from what makes it so satisfying to begin with. I expect that when I have had my fill of all different types of psychedelic explorations and resign to mostly using them for healing and recreation, it will probably be the only one I really even bother pursuing anymore.... I just don't really feel the need for much else too often. :)

I'm very happy to hear that you've gained so much from psychedelics as well. :D They have certainly helped me more than I can possibly say.... My mind was not a very stable place before I started using them either, and through a combination of guided self-therapy and certain lessons being repeatedly bashed in my head until I finally broke I have definitely become a far more grounded, in control, and worldly person. And still, at the same time, I still feel like there is so much to learn, to the point that I will likely never run out of reasons that taking a psychedelic could have a positive impact on my world view, and I think that sort of dependability is really something worth cherishing. I wouldn't trade my psychedelic experiences for the world and I hope to be able to continue having them on a relatively consistent basis for as long as it still appeals for me, probably for the rest of my life!

I saw that you posted in the Small & Handy Thread, so I'm off to check it out! And yes, hopefully very soon we will have enough information to make it sufficiently Bigger & Dandier. =D