• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

4-fmp + MDMA

mdmable

Bluelighter
I didn't find much info about this combo(not in English) and I was hoping someone could educate me a bit.

I'm a frequent mdma user and for me it's the drug of choice. However, I have never tried 4-fmp and would like to know how it works, especially with mdma?

This weekend I'm going to a 10 hour event. And what I normally do is to take my first mdma dose a couple of hours into the show followed by a redose 1.5h later.

I have been advised to take the 4-fmp (160 mg) at first and the mdma 3-4 hours after the 4fmp. I also been advised to take a bit less mdma than I normally would do because the drugs have synergy.

When I go to these events I only take with me the planned dose for the night. Because I know that If I have with me more I WILL take it all (or way more than I should/planned)

So my main concern is that if I take the 4fmp first and don't get the effect that I think I would I will regret taking with me less mdma than i normally would. Yeah you get the drill...

Can anyone give me an insight of how good synergy it is between the two? and dosing opinions would also be appropriated.

I really don't have anything specific to you question besides I hope your going to ASOT700 :) which happens to be this weeked

I really don't have anything specific to you question besides I hope your going to ASOT700 :) which happens to be this weeked

I would love to . But 15 hour flight is a bit far for one party ;-) I'm going to hard bass in Holland! Hardstyle baby!

Bump...

Still looking for some info/experiences about this combo. Anyone?

I would advise against this combo. 4-FMP and MDMA taken as a combo can cause terrible urine retention amongst other unpleasant (over stimmed) side effects. I found this out the hard way, and I only added a small amount >50mg of FMP at the end of a night.

Caution advised my friend. it's not needed anyhow in my opinion. Stick with one or the other.

I've done 4-fa + 6-apb several times. The dose makes the poison, as they say. I dosed both below 50mg with zero tolerance, and I didn't experience anything bad. Anyway, if you actually plan to take 160mg of 4-fa, I'd advise you against any combo at all.

I read 150mg .4-fa is a strong dose but not close to the LD50..... Also read the stuff is highly neurotoxic... and possibly cancerigenic.

Be careful of possible negative interaction between a stimulant and MDMA (potential increase in neurotoxicity).

A STATE OF TRANCE! :D I've only seen Armin sober (twice) and both times were immensely, naturally intoxicating. <3 EDM