• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-FMA and Dissociatives?

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any experience mixing 4-FMA with dissociatives? I recently got some 4-FMA and am thinking about giving it a go later on today after I wake up because I have a TON of chores to do. I only tried 4-FMA once, and that was only 20mg after being up all night going through 250mg or so of Meth. Even after being up all night on meth that 20mg of 4-FMA felt pretty nice. Anyways, got a ton of stuff that I need to do and 4-FMA is my only available stim besides 4-ME-TMP, but that stuff increases my BP too much to do physical labor with. So I'm thinking I'll probably try 15-20mg of 4-FMA orally and see if that gives me the drive that I need.

The reason I ask about mixing 4-FMA with dissociatives is that I don't do well with comedowns and need some sort of landing gear. I'm on Suboxone so good opioids aren't an option, and benzos sketch me out due to being on an opioid. I've mixed 3-MeO-PCP with meth many times with great effect, and have used 3-MeO-PCP to help alleviate the urge to redose after a coke binge with decent effect. I have a ton of 4-FA experience but never mixed a disso with it, so I dont know if dissos mix well with these empathogenic stims. I've never mixed a disso with MDMA or anything either.

I'm thinking about doing maybe 50mg of 4-FMA throughout the day at most, and then maybe doing some 3-HO-PCP or 3-FL-PCP during the comedown. Does anyone have any experience mixing dissos with 4-FMA or similar drugs like 4-FA?

Also, anyone have an idea of a dose that would provide decent stimulation without the euphoria being too distracting? Dosages on this chem seem to vary quite a bit

Last edited: