• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) vs 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-EPH)

Yeah it's just finding the right balance I guess. And yeah I'm an idiot dose wise I weighed up 3FPM 4F-MPH then I got bored and just eyeballed it.

This is completely stupid, can't even believe I'm saying this but I was basically like putting out what I considered a very small amount and was just like "what can that amount of powder possibly do". Well with some drugs it could easily kill you, I don't mess about with any less than like 5-10mg though and also because this is an analogue of i believe adderall or Ritalin (although maybe 3 times as potent?) I didn't think that it

Yeah it's just finding the right balance I guess. And yeah I'm an idiot dose wise I weighed up 3FPM 4F-MPH then I got bored and just eyeballed it.

This is completely stupid, can't even believe I'm saying this but I was basically like putting out what I considered a very small amount and was just like "what can that amount of powder possibly do". Well with some drugs it could easily kill you, I don't mess about with any less than like 5-10mg though and also because this is an analogue of i believe adderall or Ritalin (although maybe 3 times as potent?) I didn't think that it would be one of those with a really low LD50.

Which again is a silly assumption. Anyhow now I have started eyeballing, is there any way back!? Like I'm pretty certain I took a lot too much first few times but I've now got tolerance so yeah.

One thing about this, I actually think oral may be a better ROA. You don't get that intense buzz at the start, but you also don't get that intense pain nkf that it lasts too long. But oral takes maybe half hour to kick in and you get some nice kind of tingles it kind of reminded of the one time I took "pink panther" which is lovely until the comedown. Think that had mdai and 5-Iai. Never tried MDAI alone but assuming the feeling was mainly from that.

Btw never snort 5-IAI, putting aside the fact it's pretty shit anyway, that stuff really really hurts for a very long time.

So do you reckon any of these RC's are gonna hit the streets? I'm from the UK and it's totally gone at least in my area - South East.

I guess if dealers can get MCAT then they wouldn't bother with these. I never got to try that one sadly.

Do you reckon there's anyway RC suppliers could dodge the law by selling no psychoactive ingredients but when mixed together become psychoactive - or is this something that the average joe couldn't do.

Like mixing two powders in water becomes something psychoactive?

Forget his name but famous Dr someone who created mccat and others is on about selling a kind of coffee machine that would do that. I can't see that you could have one machine for all though so possibly a bad idea. Although if it just naked mccat then we could probably live with that, google it if interested not sure of cost (don't think it's actually on sale yet).

This is completely stupid, can't even believe I'm saying this but I was basically like putting out what I considered a very small amount and was just like "what can that amount of powder possibly do".

I got that way with MDPV by the end, it was so cheap and such a little went such a long way, that i would pour out a big unweighed pile, maybe 100mg, into a foil tea candle holder, but i would vape that, get the whole lot turned to an amber nectar and then it could be vaped as and when required over the course of a few hours/ several hours (you loose track of time).

I think that with other substances where the dose can make a huge difference to the effects and experience that it is important to weigh it out, especially if you're gonna be snorting or bombing. With vapeing you can pretty much judge the effects as you go as they are pretty immediate, but overdoing a stim dose can not only be unpleasant but potentially dangerous.

With these really strong compounds it really is a very bad idea to eyeball the dose. It should be easy to get back into the habit of weighing them.

Last edited:
Yeah agreed on not eyeballing. I don't know anything about MDPV but isn't vaping/smoking generally a lot stronger than any other ROA other than IV'ing obviously which just seems retarded.
I've tried vaping these 3 as well I was never really sure of the effects. There was definitely effects but hard to say if it was actually pleasurable but anyway just saying vaping yeah you know if you've done too much too quick but actually if you did too much too quick you'd probably have some heart attack instantly right? So bit too late to realise at that point lol.
I vape using a volcano btw, but yeah I never know how much to get out of it like when is it done.
Only way I've really known is to keep turning heat up until it's melted. Because this is the thing, I know some people who vape weed on highest setting but like when does it go from vaping to smoking and some things can only be vaped but not smoked.. Ketamine maybe? Think I tried that. Salvia vapes well but fuck doing that.

I did salvia one time and I really hated it like scariest experience ever I kept repeating some phrase I think it was "I'm ok, I'm ok" like after the experience for couple of minutes I would try to explain to mate what it was like and "I'm ok" kept involuntarily coming out. Second time I did it was when I was feeling really depressed and I was like fuck it lets just do it. Totally horrible again probably worse than first time but only nice part was the relief afterwards and it felt like it had reset me, did MDMA like 10 mins later and was one of best rolls almost first time. There's a tangent but oh well.

Don't eye ball stuff.