• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-fa 150mg + 80mg 3-mmc) Reasonably Experienced - Overstimulated, overhot, annoyed

shadybeep

Bluelighter
Hi, 75kg early 30s male here.

Not much of a story to this one, I did 4-fa at about 3pm, it was it's usual deliciously pleasant self. About 7-8pm I got a call, and we headed out to the pub. Given it was 5 hours after the 4-fa dose I was still fairly content, but completely over the nice talkative phase. Given that, I thought a nice bit of 3-mmc would get the party going a bit better. I'd been trying for a short while to find ways to take advantage of the residual 4-fa stimulation, which i personally like a lot, but isn't particularly strong, and is best suited for nice walks outside or bedroom related filth in my opinion.

As I've mentioned in previous trip reports, I consider 100mg a nice dose of 3-mmc, but not at all a powerful one (I can't say what a decent powerful dose would be, i'm content at that level and not really wanting to push it). It's very nice at this level for sitting around chatting, going to the pub, sitting at the park etc, but there's no real push about it. However, mixing drugs for the first time it's always good to be safe, and I have not enjoyed mixing methylone with 4-fa at all previously, so I was hoping for something a bit better.

What I got instead was very similar to when I mixed it with Methylone, but perhaps somewhat worse. Classic symptoms of over stimulation, I was sweaty and too hot, uncomfortable around people, constantly thirsty but with only beer to drink. This lasted a few hours until the 3-mmc wore off. It still had a sortof nice pleasant brain effect, and there was the odd moment when I went 'ooooh' from an unexpected tiny rush, but in no way would I try this again. I haven't really gotten any joy from mixing 4-fa with any other chemicals though, and i'm wondering if it's just because I enjoy the initial come up too much to want to supplement it, and once it's over it is just too late. More about this in my 4-fa and methylone report, coming right up! :)