Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-FA 120mg+50mg) Experienced - Notes from an interesting experience

shadybeep

Bluelighter
So, since being chastised for being a shill for not posting enough on here, I thought I'd make more of an effort :)

I've noticed several people suggest 4-fa and methylone is a nice combination, but I would totally disagree with this. In my experience 4-fa works much better than expected when redosed, so that's my usual method of extending the joy now. However, I've experimented... This time not with methylone (i'll write that one up seperately) but with MDAI.

Three partygoers, Myself, an early 30s/75ish kg male with some regular drugs experience (mostly assorted stimulants on the weekends, alcohol regularly, daily weed, the usual sort of stuff) and two girls, early 20's, who i'm too polite to ask their bodyweight, but i guess at 60-65kg a piece. The girls have both tried 4-fa before (at a 70mg dose), but appeared to have forgotten this due to festival fun and drinking. Their last drugs experience was over a month prior.

That night I brought with me:
120mg 4-fa for myself,
2x100mg 4-fa for the girls,
4x50mg 4-fa top up doses to share
1x120mg MDAI
and 4x70mg Methylone

We didn't do all these, but I think it's telling which ones were left at the end of the night.

T:20:00 - So, the girls are quite unfamiliar with drugs, and after an entertainingly sloppy but ridiculous time about a month earlier with 3-mmc, I explained to them how I thought it much better to get the drugs in you BEFORE you start drinking heavily, so as to fully appreciate the effects, and not overwhelm them with alcohol. As such, they did their 100mg doses while undergoing there endless ritualistic girl-getting-ready rituals where these beautiful girls become excessively over critical of themselves and full of self consciousness and then cover up any percieved defects with strange mystical powders I could never hope to understand. I'd done my 120mg approximately 10 minutes before they started.

At this point I had never redosed on 4-fa ever before, worried that it would just extend the long lasting stimulation at the end, without renewing the empathetic joy. I do LIKE the long lasting stimulation, but I don't believe it needs any enhancement in the stimulationary department. Hence the MDAI, which I hoped would add a delicious seratoniny burst when taken at the tail end.

T:22:00 - So, we went out to a completely inappropriate indie music club, the girls were reasonably happy, I was entertained, they asked me for some more 4-fa. Having never topped up with this stuff before, I told them they should wait till I've had some more and come up, and then I will let them. So I did 50mg more, and about an hour later gave the girls the same. Meanwhile, drinks were being had, but the girls were amazed at their lack of drinking prowess as they were finally fully experiencing the joys of stimulant drugs.

T:00:00 - So, we get to dancing. About an hour after the top up, one of the girls mentions to me 'THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE'. She continued to believe this for the entire 3-4 hours left in the club, and I'm pretty sure the other girl did too.

T:03:00 - The other girl is usually a bit shy, but completely out of character walked up to a random guy she liked and started talking to him, although then decided he was ugly and came back. I love this aspect of amphetamines! It's so nice to break out of the self conscious socially inept shell society has forced many of us into.

T:03:00 - Meanwhile, I was enjoying the redose (much more than I expected!) but the effects were tailing off, so I sneakily gobbled down my 120mg MDAI. Sure enough, within 20 minutes or so I felt a strange seratoniny burst, a smiley bubble which was delicious, but pretty soon popped on me, making me feel a tiny bit overheated and a little strange. It was certainly managable and still nice, but I don't think i'll be trying that again.

T:07:00 - Getting home after that, sleep was not much of a problem for the girls, but I had to go home, so I wandered around central london in pre-olympic preperationary state. It was beautiful, the 4-fa comedown and a little bit of weed making the fresh new day seem delicious and beautiful everywhere.

In conclusion:

4-fa is much better redosed than I expected, and pretty wonderfully euphoric at the right doseage, even after redosing (I don't believe I was as happy as they were, but then there's tolerance and my slightly destroyed brain to take into account, I think I would have been if I'd dosed maybe 150+70mg, but that's just a guess). Note that i've done 4-fa many times before, but I don't think I've ever dosed high enough to have a comparable euphoric experience as the girls did.

However, I wouldn't mix the MDAI in there. I have not yet had a decent experience on MDAI, although I'm starting to believe that it's because i'm doing what I thought was a low dose, but in conjunction with other drugs might be enough to cause problems. I'm going to do some experiementing with MPA+MDAI sometime soon, as the reports of that are pretty positive and it should give me a better idea of the correct amounts to take.