• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-ethylmethcathinone

If it was 4-oxo-MeO-dimethylphenoldiatribichexanolominesquared but still got you fucked up and happy then why wouldn't the vendor have just said so instead of a 4-EMC ruse?

This is a good point, if it's an experience that's as good as or better than actual 4-EMC, then I don't see what the vendor would gain from pretending that it's 4-EMC, the exceptions being that the actual compound is a) illegal, e.g. mephedrone, or b) widely known to be toxic, e.g. para-haloamphetamines.

But anyway you should probably explicitly state that you haven't verified the compound, because it's important that anyone who reads your report knows how reliable the information is.

The only likely alternative was that the substance was just impure 4-MMC, cut with something, perhaps 4-MEC and baby laxative. But it was crystalized and had that smell (cathinone smell).

This seems highly likely to me (though "baby laxative" isn't THAT likely an inactive cut :p). Following the ban of MDPV in various countries, the compound was rather commonly sold as "naphyrone" or "NRG-1/2/3", with inactive cut added. And hell, MDPV wasn't even that good, but people seemed to take it compulsively and purchase it regularly. :p Mephedrone was rather recently banned. Thus, there is reason to doubt the veracity of your supplier.

ebola

My friends tried 4-EMC from recent GBs on well known sites. 180-200 mg form them worked like Methylone, but a litlle longer and more pronounced and obvious. They never tried mephedrone.

this stuff is crap.
on two occasions I've tried up to 510mg and barely felt anything.

Forget cathinones.

Now that I think about it, I don't think my EMC was crap; I got it from a reliable source. I had started Effexor XR a few weeks ago, maybe that's why I didn't get too much from it?

Before people start calling me an idiot for taking a cathinone while on antidepressants, I know it's stupid, but I had only been on it for about two weeks, so I didn't think it would interact significantly. I suppose it did though.

So don't take a serotonin releasing drug while on SNRIs or SSRIs, you could have a bad reaction or, as in my case, just waste a purportedly good chem.

`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´
I like the idea of 4-Ethyl substituted analogs...
`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´`´

I had 4-EMC once and did GC/MS analysis on my sample (report is in this thread site 2 or sth) and I can confirm the effects llamer is describing it felt like a less speedy, calm version of 4-mmc and I also found it closer to 4-mmc then 4-MEC is but just the other direction (I wonder what a mixture of 4-EMC and 4-MEC would be like)

On the other hand I had 4-EMC from a other source too (a very reliable vendor) which was completely inactive but I didnt checked that one with GC/MS so Im pretty sure that there were a inactive batch/other substance and because of that a lot of people claim that 4-EMC is not active. My 4-EMC was from a more scetchy/unkown vendor (thats why I did the GCMS) and now it seems there is some 4-emc from a new source which is maybe the correct substance again? But its all just guessing without testing :)

Last edited:
I received a sample of 4-EMC from a friend, along with a bunch of other chemicals/drugs that checked out as quality. He told me the vendor he got the 4-EMC from and that vendor has other high quality products.

To the point...

75mg's snorted produced feelings similar to 4-mec/4mmc/methylone. Ya know, a little of each kind of. Basically it was bliss and stimulation. It burned very bad and tasted very awful. Lasted longer than 3 minutes(vs 4mec being under 3 minutes).

I have some left and I'm going to eat it just to see what it feels like alone, although I was told to save it for my next methylone trip. I'll report back later today probably.

200mg's Oral, just like with 4-MEC, produced next to nothing. That was the last of my 4-EMC. But with 4-MEC, 300mg's is all you need. Barely need more for a single dose. So I wonder if 4-EMC is like that. Also, I have cath tolerance most of the year so 200mg's could be enough a lot of other people. I remember being able to use way lower dosages of 4-mmc/mec/m1. I think I'm gonna try it again soon.