• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids #4 Dosage??

SickBoyMethod

Greenlighter
Hello, fairly new here on bluelight, SWIM has been using black tar from Central AZ for the past 4 years, SWIM is 20

SWIM has been introduced to some eastcoast dope, do you've a recommended dosage?

SWIM's tolerance is not high at all considering of the breaks SWIM takes to tend to responsibilities.

Anything helps :)

Welcome to Bluelight
We don't use swim ;)
Depends on the purity of the heroin, if it's pure stuff and you have no tolerance 10mg should get you going. But purity is not that good and you have a slight tolerance.
I would recommend titrating your dose up slowly.

Oh and the LD50 can be as small as 0.4mg per kg bodyweight IV when you have pure stuff
Maybe wait till more experienced people chim in

I've messed a lot with EU dope, (#3) acid soluble stuff. never had crazy crazy experiences.

Test bumps, test shots ... that's what I recommend, pen head bumps nasally and IV. Be cautious, always.

It's so hard to give a specific amount because 1 tolerance , 2 purity. Just exercise caution.

What do you consider east coast? North/south?

The same process for any new drug. Educate yourself, find the minimum dose and titrate up as needed. As you already know from using tar heroin, purity varies a great deal!

I will receive pack thursday or Friday, after then I will keep updated, I have ordered a 0.001 scale aswell to be safe.

I'm talking NYC, I've never done real west coast dope, only AZ, Utah, NM, NV
I am currently in NW Arkansas, no dope out here, don't care to try to get my hands on it locally.
The hype out here is amphetamines of all sorts, couldn't be fucked w/ it.

I plan to start at a 10mg dose, iterate with retained information.

I went ahead and started at 20mg.

Was proven successful, turns out this is really really quality dope. Thank you all.