• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

4 days and nights with Molly

culinarykidsoltis

Greenlighter
Not really a MDMA question but I'm on day for of the best wave I've hit and started thinking of this question that gave me the chills as a soul full tripper. Are our great grandchildren going to be punching the same time clock as us only to be getting paid in chemical commissary. The universe is getting ready to reset her clock here in a few generations and we have 3rd generations meth and crack babies (no offense I wear that badge of beauty also) then you have my generation the crazy millennials who have unlimited access to some very crazy shit via the web. and not the consciousness to use that to the good no we go out and make more research chemicals then this whole country can take. What I'm getting at here is when the world resets it's self as it historically done only this time there not going to be a catostrophic event or a war.I really believe that most of the people alive 5 generations from now are going to be so doped out or heritarilly inherented. So what I'm getting at is hang on and try help who you can because the drugs that are being created now days are about to crank this world up to the max and in a few generations who knows what those drus that any highshooler can Google how to create will do to our children and future generations....I think I do and I'm here to give you a heads up...the wool is trying to be pulled over our eyes here with this recreational use....if you don't learn something from the drug you use don't do it

Your right. It's not an MDMA post. It's a meth rant....get some sleep op...and lay off the stimulants for awhile. I love when people become world philosophers after using drugs

WOWZA! What a post this is! I can't quite figure out if I'm impressed or confused. Please allow me to pull some quotes I think are noteworthy and meaningful: "soul full tripper"... "The universe is getting ready to reset her clock"... "...the drugs that are being created now [a]days are about to crank this world up to the max"... "if you don't learn something from the drugs you use don't do it."

If nothing else, these sentences surely got me thinking. All the best!