• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

4 Days After MDMA

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
FEELING AMAZING. No negative affects aside from I can't want to stop dancing so I put some heavy beats on and go nuts. Time myself out, eat and repeat. tested pure in front of me. Maybe this stuff ain't as bad as I used to think.

300mg first time. slow come up but was amazing for the rest of the night.

When does it end?????!!!!
:D

definitely not high but I am on overdrive still. loving every breath of air and every beat sounds like 100x better than it used to, aside from when I was rolling. damn my girl and I were going hard at that show. mmmf

-Lightning

FEELING AMAZING. No negative affects aside from I can't want to stop dancing so I put some heavy beats on and go nuts. Time myself out, eat and repeat. tested pure in front of me. Maybe this stuff ain't as bad as I used to think.

300mg first time. slow come up but was amazing for the rest of the night.

When does it end?????!!!!
:D

definitely not high but I am on overdrive still. loving every breath of air and every beat sounds like 100x better than it used to, aside from when I was rolling. damn my girl and I were going hard at that show. mmmf

-Lightning

I read your first report. 300 is a bit high even for a big boy . I can offer some insight. some people have chemical imbalances (not bad), its just some serotnin is naturally lower in some people, dopamine, high or lower in some people. So this powerful substace can cause a chemical shift, causing one to feel really good esp if they have naturally genetically high dopamine levels, and not as high serotnin. From what I understand when a person wins, or does better in life, via finding a great long term relationship, staying faithful, being successful, the wins of life, even the smaller wins, effect serotonin, likeise, when someone loses , and things go bad or worse than they were for that person, more stressed, heavyily stressed, serotnin is effected as well ( also other hormones like testosterone)

Serotonin and dopamine counter balance one another, I could be wrong I tend to think from anaylizing my dads side, I inherited somewhat higher than normal dopamine levels, and after a roll it can feel really good bc it naturally made brain chemicals more happy.. again Ive thought this over the fifteen years ive rolled , and could be wrong, just my thought does any of it make sense?