• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction 4 day 5 drug binge. sudden job interview in 12 hours.. Zoloft?

LokitriX

Bluelighter
Ok, promise I will make a bigger TP on this later but for now I just need a straight answer for 74h+. I have been taking
Ketamine (perception of time is not... great?
Heroine
Amthamine
cannabis
Alprazolam

AFTERMATH:

Obviously I am not feeling "great" atm but better than expected. I just tried a little bit bupe and if made me feel better. I ran out of heroin first so I think I'm out o the time period where u can do shit but wait for withdrawals (the bupe works)
Now! normally I would just run this out for a few days and recover. BUT it so happens a during e pretty big ketamine+speed combo was peaking, An Employer called me about a job and wants to meet me face to face in about 13 hours ATM I cant remember what I said 5 seconds ago in conversations and I feel the classic "empty feel from a CNS comedown. now I have all the xanax, alimemazin and weed to probably go to sleep relatively soon. I have to appear "fresh" tomorrow because its a job interview I have been taking vitamins and drinkin water but what else can i do to be as little in my current state as possible in 13 hour? I'm not totally ran down but like I said. I have been taking a lot of drugs, for a long time.. with no sleep. besides vitamins what can i do to fire those synapses up a little extra.

I have some zoloft (sertralin) that i no longer take. but I can only imagine it would be detrimental to my mental performance tomorrow taking a Zoloft 05-1mg before bed today? or would it help to restore my serotonin in some weird way? I knoe its a SSRI and it inhibits sertaonin but I am also not a scientist and am asking if it would be safe, beneficial, or straight up stupid. I men SSRI take weeks or even months to even take affect. I am turning to you, taking a shower am hoping someone answers before i go off to bed.

this job interview came from now where so its not like was a total idiot that forgot about an appointment or anything like that

How much have you slept? #1 question here... too much or too little?

I really don't think the zoloft will help right now in the next dozen or so hours. I feel like if anything it might make you even more spaced out if anything in the interview.

The only opions are xanax, alimemazin and weed? Hmm....

So, if I were in your shoes I would stop all of those right now. Sleep, get good sleep. Wake up a bit early and go run, jog, for a few miles (depending on your fitness)... but not too much. Shower and take a very small dose of benzos for interview anxiety along with coffee.

That's what I would do if I were in your shoes--^

get some adrenaline in your system so you aren't so cloudy and dull in the interview

or, you might want to jog now before you go to sleep (I think this is the most important thing you can do right now to reset your brain as much as possible)

Last edited:
How much have you slept? #1 question here... too much or too little?

I really don't think the zoloft will help right now in the next dozen or so hours. I feel like if anything it might make you even more spaced out if anything in the interview.

The only opions are xanax, alimemazin and weed? Hmm....

So, if I were in your shoes I would stop all of those right now. Sleep, get good sleep. Wake up a bit early and go run, jog, for a few miles (depending on your fitness)... but not too much. Shower and take a very small dose of benzos for interview anxiety along with coffee.

That's what I would do if I were in your shoes--^

get some adrenaline in your system so you aren't so cloudy and dull in the interview

or, you might want to jog now before you go to sleep (I think this is the most important thing you can do right now to reset your brain as much as possible)
Thank you for the quick answer. I was mostly curious if a single dose of sertralin could be beneficial in some way in my or in a similar case to it.
morning jog while being a great idea, is def out of the question. I will go with a tiny amount of more speed in the morning to get my adrenaline. cheers!

I was mostly curious if a single dose of sertralin could be beneficial in some way in my or in a similar case to it.
maybe someone else knows

personally I have an abnormality in my 5-HT system and that drug makes me hallucinate and agitated :/

but it really shouldn't make that much of a difference to a normal braid I suppose, at least within 12 hours

It will not help, essentially you'll just get hit with a bunch of SSRI side-effects and zero benefit.

Sleep good, grab yourself a strong coffee right before and wing it. The risk of further spaciness is too great.

-GC

So I havent been logged in for a while. Saw this crazy thread I started, lol. Believe it or not I got the job. Managed to combine the precise amount of sleep, speed and xanax to appear totally "normal". I probably landed the job though because not many people wanted it. very stressful. I quit after 2 months after getting a panic attack.

Today I have maybe not my dream job but it is actually therapeutic at times and I like the people I work with. My drug bingeing days are also over ( 24h max :p )