PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-AcO-DMT vs. 5-MeO-MiPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonearethehartarks

Greenlighter
My friend purchased what he thought to be 25 mg 4-AcO-DMT from someone else, and after taking it, he thinks it may have been 5-MeO-MiPT instead based on effects he's read about. Are the effects of the two substances similar enough that this could simply be his unique 4-AcO-DMT trip? Or would he know without a doubt that the substance wasn't 4-AcO-DMT if it actually was 5-MeO-MiPT?

I asked him if he looked at the amount of powder (to roughly determine its weight) and he said no, because it was in a colored capsule. he was simply told it was 25mg 4acodmt and took him at his word. but his 4aco trip was pretty different from his others, and he wondered if it was something else. He's also never done 5meomipt, just read about the effects.

How different are the effects of the two substances (i have also only used 4acodmt)? Are they so radically different that there is no way he wouldnt know he got something like 5-meo-mipt?

Complicated question I know, but he is trying to figure out if he should still trust this guy or not.

We can't ID drugs on this forum, because of the forum rules, and because it's just plain impossible and unsafe to try to do so.

If someone had tried confirmed 5-meo-mipt and 4-aco-dmt separately, and they were experienced trippers, I think they can tell the difference between the two in a blind test, from the subjective effects alone. The two drugs are very different.

But I'm not going to go describing their differences because my idea of red might not match your idea of red if you know what I mean.

5-MeO-MiPT would've had a body load that feels much less stoning or melty, and the visuals would've been lackluster compared to 4-AcO-DMT and with a shorter duration.

As perpetual dawn pointed out, we are unable to identify this. i have closed this thread. Please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.