View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-Aco-DMT Second Night Dosage help pls

number22

Bluelighter
Last night me and my buds took 20mg of 4acodmt orally. 4 hours later, we insufflated another 20mg. The redose was intense as fuck. Fun night all together, but was unable to focus on myself during the trip due to the things we were doing.

Tonight I wanna trip again, but I am unsure about tolerance. Obviously it'd be smartest to wait a week, but since I took it last night how much do I have to up my dose? 30mg, or 40mg? I want to have an insanely psychedelic experience, sort of just put on some music and enjoy the eye candy open and closed.

Also, at what dosage is it no longer safe?

I would err on the side of caution. Try 30mg and see how that goes. Even with no tolerance 30mg won't be overwhelming, and I think the worst case is it would be similar to the first 20mg dose you did yesterday.

Tryptamines are generally very safe even in high doses, but I did a little googling and found a report of someone ending up in the hospital at a dose of 350mg. It is hard to say if he was actually in any real danger though. Animal LD50s are sky high, but the "Lowest Published Toxic Dose" in a human being is apparently 630mg/kg. For a person of 80kg this is a dose of 52 grams, but that's not to say that lower doses couldn't still be fatal.

Ultimately these are research chemicals still with very little recorded data about how they actually affect human beings. Doses of 100-200mg+ with no tolerance is probably playing with fire, IMHO, and there is probably no reason to ever go this high.

I would err on the side of caution. Try 30mg and see how that goes. Even with no tolerance 30mg won't be overwhelming, and I think the worst case is it would be similar to the first 20mg dose you did yesterday.

another question is would last nights dose be considered 20mg or 40mg? since we redosed again taking another 20mg 4 hors later