• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-ACO-DMT how many licks to get to the center?...Tolerance? Is it worth it?

X

xxxxnxxxx

Day 1 10mg good visuals
Day 2 20mg eh
Day 3 20 mg - pass out before coming up
Day 4 30 mg - ok trip, still not as intense as day 1
Day 5 None
Day 6 70mg over 12 hours - No real visuals, odd body load, slight trippy feeling (1/2 snorted-1/2rectal)

Day 7-? How much should be taken at once to achieve day one effects? Will it just be body-load and no visuals, or merely require a whole lot?

I've checked the tolerance chart and I still don't have a clue. Recommendations?

Don't dose daily, why were you dosing it this often? To get high? How many licks to get to the center of lunacy? You probably don't want to find out...

What exactly is your goal, lol?

Last edited:
I hope you are not a troll lol, playing games with me after my recent posts in the 4-aco-dmt big & dandy...

d0ba575ba162c64e6c651a0cf7f429e8a4712c6a8387ab74333a0493809d5a97.jpg

Day 1 10mg good visuals
Day 2 20mg eh
Day 3 20 mg - pass out before coming up
Day 4 30 mg - ok trip, still not as intense as day 1
Day 5 None
Day 6 70mg over 12 hours - No real visuals, odd body load, slight trippy feeling (1/2 snorted-1/2rectal)

Day 7-? How much should be taken at once to achieve day one effects? Will it just be body-load and no visuals, or merely require a whole lot?

I've checked the tolerance chart and I still don't have a clue. Recommendations?

recommendations take a a break to let tolerance reset?

70mg is a lot and if it isn't getting you where you want to be then you need to let your brain rest.

Tis supposed to be the spirit molecule. You shouldn't abuse it like it's a party drug. THAT'S LIKE EATING MUSHROOMS EVERYDAY. LSD EVERYDAY!!!?? YOU CRAZY!????!?!?!?

Yeah tolerance to tryptamines (and all psychedelics) builds very quickly. The next day after a trip, you have to take upwards of double to get a similar effect, but the effect will still be blunted. After 7 days, you'll be lucky to catch a buzz at mostly any dose. You need to take a long break after that many days in a row, and refrain from dosing that often in the future. I took psychedelics (all sorts of different ones and combinations) probably an average of 3-4 times a week for a couple of years and my tolerance STILL hasn't reset after 3 years of no psychedelics at all (2010-2013). I have a perma-tolerance now, though I can still get magical trips, but not like I used to, and I require a substantially higher dose than I once did. It's not worth it. Psychedelics are best as an infrequent thing, not as drugs of abuse.

Xorkoth, I think this is all entirely dependent on your own biology...

I used 4-AcO-DMT for 21 days (dose ranging from 8-50mg) and noticed negligible tolerance.

Personally, and I've read numerous accounts of this, I require lower doses of psychedelics than I used to.

I've used psychedelics for about 11 years with my longest period of abstinence being roughly 6 months. Just keeps getting better %)

Well that's unusual I believe. I have never heard of anyone using a psychedelic 21 days in a row with negligible tolerance. You're lucky I think. I used them less than you and my tolerance appears permanent. I have read so many accounts of that same pattern from others as well. I wouldn't assume (to anyone reading this) that you will be able to take psychedelics that frequently without serious tolerance issues.

It's the worst for tolerance of most of the chemicals I've personally sampled. Full 7 days for reset for day one dose.

In my experience, I found I could trip on psilacetin twice in one week, or once a week for 2 or 3 weeks without too much tolerance gained. After that, it starts to fade in intensity. That said, I never found the tolerance to become big enough to render a dose useless and I did trip on it fairly frequently for a few months.

I too experienced "reverse tolerance" with 4-aco-DMT.
I was dosing 2-3 times a week large IM doses at first and then instead of getting off less with more, it got to the point that I couldn't do it at all because the visuals were overwhelming...like being in the most intense part of a breakthrough dose of n,n,-DMT, and being trapped there for 2-3 hours...it wouldn't have been unbearable except that the body-load, mainly extreme nausea, increased exponentially as well.
I haven't done Psilacetin since, and that was a year ago.