• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-AcO-DMT - how is the comdown and how do you feel the next day?

I agree with xorkoth, mushrooms are generally positive but can be incredibly challenging trips to handle sometimes, esp at high doses or with emotional turmoil involved. But the afterglow is the greatest feeling ever: mental clarity and calm, a sense of tranquility that permeates the world both external and internal. The opposite of a comedown, more like a "come-back". Ha

Yeah mushrooms "come-backs" (I like that :D) are one of the best aftereffects of any substance. Mushrooms trips themselves are either very dark and difficult or they're bright and beautifully positive, I find. Mushrooms are quite wild in effects, but if you do not succumb to the anxiety or the dark side during the often tumultuous come-up, I find that they are incredibly positive and bright. I don't like taking them at night. For me, outside on a sunny day is the absolute perfect setting to take mushrooms in.

on the subject of mushroom "comebacks" ……if pharmacology can ever invent a drug that IS a mushroom afterglow…that would be the ultimate drug. but maybe that amazing catharsis is not possible without the turmoil and pain that shrooms make your endure

Bit of an after glow. Nothing else. 4 aco dmt come down? What come down? Comedown of 2cb?? We are all different beasts and chemicals affect us differently but you are one of the first people I have heard complain of a 2cb come down. My GF has a hard time on the come up though...

Yesterday I took about 22 mg, had the first solo trip in my live, and it was all very nice. Had a good night's rest and feel great today.

I have to add though; I've never had a really bad hangover or comedown from psychedelics. Perhaps once, when I smoked DMT during a 4-HO-MET trip.

The comedown from 4-AcO-DMT for me is very smooth, I stay feeling good the effects just fade, same for any psychedelic (I always smoke weed on the comedown of trips though, but that intensifies any leftover psychedelia so if I felt "bad" afterwords that would probly just exacerbate the problem), the next day I feel refreshed and great, maybe lazier than normal but happy, but that's true of any psychedelic tryptamine (including LSD) for me (with phenethylamines I feel more worn out the next day but still pretty good).

That is odd OP. Only pea's like 2c compounds will make me have a come down. And those comedowns are nothing like a coke or meth comedown. Just feel sorta drained and tired.

now tryptamines leave me feeling refreshed. I dont get comedowns from them. 4 aco dmt especially, for me its probably the cleanest psych I have tried, just fades away. Sometimes ill come down completely and itll feel as if I didnt even trip at all, iv heard others say the same thing to. I know everyone is different tho.

good luck with it

I've never had a comedown at all from the psychedelics you listed (acid, mushrooms and 2C-B), only empathogens and stimulants like MDMA and adderall. If you do experience a bad comedown from mushrooms though I would suggest staying away from 4-AcO-DMT, they're very similar to each other.

^ But then again if he should stay away from psychedelics as smooth as mushrooms and 4-aco-dmt then he might as well stay away from all psychedelics as these are probably two of the smoothest psychedelics on the market sans 2c-c. OP is just gonna have to suck it up or just not take any psychedelics at all if the comedown is really that bad. I'm thinking the OP's bad comedowns are mental, but I could be wrong as I'm obviously not the OP but I just can't imagine a bad comedown from something like psilacetin and mushies.

Yeah I can't imagine it either, very atypical of the long established profiles of these drugs. It's hard to gage, the OP could just be unfamiliar with the less desirable effects of these drugs and associating that with a comedown, or he could be experiencing something real and out of the ordinary. I'd imagine that listening to your body (mind?) in this case might be a good idea, just to err on the side of caution until more information is available as to why he experiencing this.

To the OP: Are you tripping when you're sleep deprived? Or do you not do well when you miss sleep? If you're doing them late at night and coming down at like 4-6am or something, you could just be really tired and struggling from that, and it's amplified due to the psychedelics. You should be well rested when you do psychedelics, especially if you have a hard time without sleep (I don't know if you do, but if you do...). I take psychedelics sometimes when I'm sleep deprived but I actually like the feeling of one night of sleep deprivation and I function well.