View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt highest dose

paigethylamine

Bluelighter
I have had trouble getting my proverbial rocks off on 20-25 mg. I think I'm ready for some hard headed shit, how hard can I push this I wonder.....

Did you weight it on a .001 scale to be absolutely certain? I would suggest uping the dose 2-3mg at a time. In my experience 17mg of this compound is a decent trip.

Sounds like you have an impure sample. I'd slowly raise the dose by 5mg until you feel it. Make sure you give time in between for your tolerance to go down. You haven't been taking other psychedelics recently have you? There is cross tolerance. I can feel 10mg, most I've taken was 80mg. Things became 2-D lol You don't wanna jump that high though. Have to work it up and figure out how comfortable you are with it and read how safe the compound is at higher dosages. That being said I have seen a few people who are hard headed so to speak but they even felt 25mg.

Take it easy if I were you bro, if 25mg was underwhelming I think 30mg would be a good bet. Keep upping your dose 5mg at a time until your where you want to be.

The last time I ate 26mg of this stuff it resulted in me having a seizure which has really put me off this compound forever, Despite this though I'm positive I read somewhere that someone has consumed a 250mg dose of this compound and survived.

4-AcO-DMT can be pushed quite far, it's a very forgiving substance as other have said try raising you dose to 30mg and see what happens. I've done 50mg on top of a tab of DOM but I wouldn't recommend everyone do this sort of dose, I had a VERY VERY high tollerance to psychedelics at the time.

I know someone who took ~100mg, at a Dead show actually, with no bad side effects noticeably.

I know someone who took ~100mg, at a Dead show actually, with no bad side effects noticeably.

I'm guessing they were a well experience hard head though. For most inexperienced or sensitive people that dose would be far to overwhelming.

i believe there was a thread here a while back about some kid who swallowed a full baggie of pure 4-aco-dmt powder... not sure if it was 250mg or 500mg, but he ended up being physically fine, aside from having mentally tripped for several lifetimes ;)

that being said, this compound is just like any psychedelic drug... the dose response gets SERIOUS pretty fast, so you probably don't want to increase my more than 5-10% of your last-attempted dose. And be sure to give at least SEVEN days for tolerance to decrease, for best effects wait 14-28 days.

I've never taken this drug beyond 20mg myself, as it gives me everything i'm looking for in the 12-18mg range.

4-aco-dmt shows first alerts around 15 minutes for me, with full peak within one hour. so it should be safe to re-dose after one hour if your initial dose is not living up to your expectations for the day.

add that to its relatively short duration (depending on how your enzymatic systems are), and i can probably imagine someone taking up to 100mg over the course of 24 hours and being OK as long as they're prepared physically and spiritually.

The one time I ingested 4-aco-dmt, it was ~18mg in a capsule, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. A friend of mine, roughly the same dose from the exact same batch claimed very little effect. I was definitely surprised at how differently it can affect people.

Take it easy if I were you bro, if 25mg was underwhelming I think 30mg would be a good bet. Keep upping your dose 5mg at a time until your where you want to be.

The last time I ate 26mg of this stuff it resulted in me having a seizure which has really put me off this compound forever, Despite this though I'm positive I read somewhere that someone has consumed a 250mg dose of this compound and survived.

Just out of curiousity and I don't expect an answer or anything though I'm curious if you have a medical condition that is related to the siezure you had?

Also now that I think of it I think that I had a little bit of one on 20 while I was asleep, facial muscles were twitching and caused me to awaken and I was having trouble waking up as well (sleep paralysis)

Also has anyone else experienced sleepiness from any DMT? Its been awhile and I remember very little but like 4-ACO-DMT I believe Ayahuasca also made me sleepy.

I was also wondering about the seizure. I herd another report of someone seizuring out at a phish show after ingesting 4-aco-dmt. It feels very safe and non nero-toxic, but the reports about the seizures leaves me a little uneasy.

Personally for me the highest i went was 25 oral. I thought about 50mgs but havent had the time or the serious want to trip lately.

i've read quite a few reports of people claiming psilocybian mushrooms and 4-AcO-DMT are "sleepy or sedative" in effect.

i've first-hand witnessed someone pass out stone cold on the comedown of mushrooms+weed. she simply went limp as a doll while standing in starbucks. some kind of low BP or low sugar combined with the bright fluorescent lights of stepping indoors.

every body is different. personally these 4-sub tryptamines have an intensely heavy body component to them-- this makes it easy to leave this reality, but can have devastating effects if you are not lying down when they grip your mind and tear it from this plane...

my 25 mg dose was huge... but I could envision deeper, and more working in tiny fragments once you get to 30 would be wisest, 32...33...35 lol you'll hit your own sweet spot soon enough, mine is probably around 22 mg for 4-AcO-DMT, need to sit down with this one again.

At 25 mgs, i felt my entire physical presence dissolve. I felt weightless and as if i was flying through a geometric kaleidoscopic tunnel where gravity did not exist. There were no confusing feelings or confusing thoughts. Just one constant flow of consciousness. The headspace was infinite.

This substance is perfect for psychedelic meditation sessions. Mixed in with some potent cannabis, blissful points are easily achieved. The sky is the limit with this substance.

I'm fairly certain the 4-AcO-DMT was not entirely to blame in this case. If I'm not mistaking you were you not using MDPV and methylone and mephedrone fairly frequently at the same time? Sorry if this isn't the person I am thinking of, but psychedelics DO lower the seizure threshold to some degree, but 4-AcO-DMT is one of the most relaxing psychedelics I have tried personally. I don't hear of tremors, or spasms or convulsive like reactions from 4-AcO-DMT like I sometimes hear from 4-AcO/HO-DiPT and 4-AcO/HO-DET, although they are all psilocin homologues and the fact that some psiloci homologues exhibit these seizure type effects and everyone reacts differently to every different substance.

Have you noticed the same effects from Iprocin?

Have you tried 4-AcO-DMT since then? And was it mixed with anything or had you consumed anything the day before? I don't see 4-AcO-DMT causing a seizure on its own except in rare rather senstive indivudals.

Hope you recovered and are doing good since then. Apparently 4-HO-MET is the NEW 4-AcO-DMT so you may want to give it a shot.

It is becoming more and more apparent just how differently people react to this substance. I think Shulgin was on to something with it cnverting into psilocin in the body, but people metabolize and convert it at different rates, leaving some people with fast intense and short trips and others with slower more drawn out trips. It seems to take 45 mins to hit me and anything less than 17 mg is less than stellar. My friend took 25 mg and reading about how it hits everyone so quickly an hour later decided to eyebal a bit less than half of another 25 mg capsule, so roughly 35 mg. He felt another reality superimposed over our own. There were these beings that were contemplating whether or not to "scrap the experiment" while at the same time tring to communicate with hin to help the survival of humanity. And somehow it was all tied into some galactic garage sale....

15mg up the butt was my highest dose and definitely the most absurd experience I've had. The difference between 12mg and 15mg was actually very noticeable at least via this ROA. Adding some nitrous with this compound was giving me video quality visuals after it finished smearing me into a rainbow. If you're man enough try it up the butt. Harder better faster stronger.

It certainly does seem like one of those substances whose effects vary a lot from person to person. I've experienced very intense effects and ego loss from just 15mg.

Kind of random, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the mixture of 4-AcO-DMT and 4-ho-MiPT.

15mg up the butt was my highest dose and definitely the most absurd experience I've had. The difference between 12mg and 15mg was actually very noticeable at least via this ROA. Adding some nitrous with this compound was giving me video quality visuals after it finished smearing me into a rainbow. If you're man enough try it up the butt. Harder better faster stronger.

ummm Im not a man but you know... I think I will be for the purposes of this experiment-- I've definitely tossed the idea around some already :) How long did it last?

Also I think I would go so far as to say that nitrous in combination with many things and when used properly has definitely made things much more psychedelic (esp COV.) I tend to do nitrous laying down and try to remain as relaxed as possible. (in my opinion, it lasts longer and its more effective.) I will admit that on occasion I have been known to do nitrous a little sacrilegiously.

Last edited: