• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-aco-dmt + 4-ho-met combo

I tried this combo on saturday.
I have some very weak 4-aco-dmt, its maybe 1/3 of the potency it should have.

I combined 80mg of it with 30mg of some good quality 4-homet, so quite a hefty dose.

After about 40mins and a joint i started to feel it quite good, after that it got quite blurry for a few hours.
I was nailed to my couch and couldn´t do much except smoke my joint and ride along, it was very intense at times but quite managble.

The 2 tryptamines combined very well and it felt like a very high tech shroom trip, it kept the mystique of the 4-aco-dmt but added with the neon lazer beams from the 4-homet.
I had a very good time but also got some very good introspection out of it, i wish ive had some whippets cause i think it would have blended perfectly with this trip.

After the peak i vaped a breakthrough dose of freebase dmt, it was very very good also.
It was a long time ago i had such a euphoric and anxiety free hit of the deem, some really funky entities played with me and i was just in heaven.

The only issue i had was that i didnt catch any sleep, 4-ho-met is just a bitch to sleep on for me.
Even long after the effects are gone i get this weird stimulation and headachey feeling.
4-aco-dmt alone is alot cleaner ime.

Still it was quite worth it since i felt pretty good yesterday even without any sleep.

I combined these 2 with some MXE once, all taken together orally. It was 35mg of 4-AcO-DMT, 12mg of 4-HO-MET and 40mg of MXE. My friend and I did it together and we both had absolutely breathtaking trips. It was so colorful and immersive, the visuals were astounding, I had my eyes closed listening to music most of the time and when I'd open my eyes the closed-eye visuals would continue with my eyes open, and actually bend and distort what I was seeing in totally realistic-looking ways. I was way out there, I didn't really feel particularly spiritual but it was an utterly immersive, overtaking +3, I felt like I was exploring the universe within the music. It was so warm and friendly, I didn't feel any anxiety or anything at the intensity.

Last edited:
I combined these 2 with some MXE once, all taken together orally. It was 35mg of 4-AcO-DMT, 12mg of 4-HO-MET and 40mg of MXE. My friend and did it together and we both had absolutely breathtaking trips. It was so colorful and immersive, the visuals were astounding, I had my eyes closed listening to music most of the time and when I'd open my eyes the closed-eye visuals would continue with my eyes open, and actually bend and distort what I was seeing in totally realistic-looking ways. I was way out there, I didn't really feel particularly spiritual but it was an utterly immersive, overtaking +3, I felt like I was exploring the universe within the music. It was so warm and friendly, I didn't feel any anxiety or anything at the intensity.

I did this exact combo recently, though less responsibly. We just bumped it with a 5mg spoon i had. Bumped our way straight into oblivion. The MET and DMT go together wonderfully. However, throw MXE on top and it becomes a whole different beast.

OP you heard correctly, 4-ACO-DMT is like the fully grown child of shrooms and ayahuasca in that it's super intense. 4-HO-MET is like diet shrooms, all play no work. The DMT adds to the psychedelia, and the MET keeps it all innocent. I prefer to keep them separate personally.