• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3rd ecstasy experience, first time at a concert.

erk709

Greenlighter
What I noticed about ecstasy this time around is that its completely different when you're at a live show.

So I started out the night around 6:00 after I got off the subway and on to a bus. It was around 6:30, and to my knowledge the band I was going there to see was going on at 9. By the time I made it to my destination, it was 7 and I wanted to be fully rolling by the time they started, so I ate them on the bus. I meet my friend there, we sit outside for a while, and some local bands play. The one thing that sucked is the venue had a "No in/outs" policy. once you were in you couldn't leave, so I was stuck there without being able to smoke while I tripped. so that sucked.

So we wait a long time, I'm having fun anyway just listening to bands and rolling, but the band hasn't started yet and my friend is on his phone the whole time. This is a huge pain in the but so i go out side for a while, where this other guy who is on speed and MDMA , and we chat for a while. its around 9:30 so I'm fully up at this point, and the cold air is so nice. All the lights going on inside are spinning and swirling on the window and its very pretty. The guy I'm talking to informs me the band were here to see isn't going on until 12. I go inside and tell my friend, and he leaves. I suppose he needed his beauty rest. Anyway, once hes gone I watch more bands play and get really restless waiting for 12. I was coming down by then, but once they went on, all of that went away. I was definitely more tired than usual when I was trying to dance and sing along, but it was still awesome.

If I ever do ecstasy again it will be for a concert because its not a drug I just like to sit around on. But the rest of that night was so shitty, I likely won't do it for a while. Just because there were perverts lurking and I had no strength to deal with them.