• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3grams 89% CBD, 3% THC, 8% misc noids full spectrum extract - experienced - calmly psychedelic, miraculous anti-inflammatory properties

cdin

Moderator: H&R; Discord Administrator
Staff member
This experience caught me completely off guard, and I submit it here because even after using cannabis for 20 some odd years, I am still surprised when I become aware of new uses.

Background: I am a recovering burn survivor (4 years ago, 3rd degree to left hand, 2nd on right, hospitalized for 2 mos, litigation over my home, cPTSD etc. etc.) - I have spent the pandemic systemically detoxing myself off all the medication i was put on for the burns - benzos, baclofen, opioids, kratom (my doing), hydroxizine, propranolol, terazosin - the last one coming out has been opioids. I am currently about 5 days out from my last 5mg dose of oxycodone. I feel good, but antsy - so I've been trying to stay on top of exercise.

Maybe this is just me, but any time I am quitting opioids, I get the absolute worst muscle problems. spasms, tears. it's like theyre made out of damn rice paper. It's a given that during a kick i will sustain a major injury, and this time was no different. I walked up a large hill near my home, didn't feel satisfied at the top so i started doing some squats. at 37. I do them normally, but today the stabilizer tendons that run to the meniscus and keep the knee ball in place were not having it. walking down the hill, they just gave out completely and i had to limp back to my house.

Once there, I found some pretty bad news. both sides swollen up about an inch off my leg. extreme pain. knowing myself, this seemed like it would take me out of walking for 3 weeks or more. I was pissed, sad, and in pain. So I called a friend.

"wait a minute. dont you have that liter of CBD??" she inquired. "yep, sitting on the shelf, why??"

"overdose on it." "what?" she responded: "yeah. it's been the only thing that has saved me in inflammatory crisis" (she has a lupus type condition that requires maintenance).

So I went for it. This is 89% CBD, 3% or less THC and rest other natural noids from a hemp farm in kentucky I ordered to get more noids into my roomie w cancer. (there was a liter, more than enough for everone) --- I didn't realize at the time of dosing that the 3 grams of CBD I ate likely contained 60 - 90mg of d9 THC.

Things got extremely weird in the shamanic/cannabinoid kind of way. but there were marked differences - the extreme body high was mitigated and a very cool, nearly opioid like relaxed state prevailed, with plenty of goofiness and stupidity. I stayed up late telling stories to my roommate who had also partaken. It was very psychedelic and fun, but not overwhelming or unpleasant as other large dose oral thc experiences can be.

I was relaxed, but deeeeeply stoned. Not overwhelmed bodily. Warm... cracking jokes, sort of a state almost akin to a good roll or 15mg hydrocodone experience when you have 0 opioid tolerance.
It was profoundly altering, but not in a threatening way. It was so nice, I did end up doing it the next day.

That was great, but the really great thing was the next day. I woke up, stabilizer tendons 85% back to normal. 3 days later I was able to bike, do a kung-fu class and generally go about my business.

I had always heard CBD had anti-inflammatory properties, but an overdose is like a damn full body cortisol shot. 10/10 will be doing again. Only negative side is getting that much dense oil into your guts is... well. you know when to stop because your ass lets you know I'll just say that.

time to go eat some more of this crazy oil.

Yup shit does wonders for inflammation. Was there any chlorophyll in the extract (did it have a black or green hue?). That can also majorly help with inflammation VS products that don’t still have chlorophyll. Not sure why…

When my tumors were huge and I was waiting to get in, CBD/THC 1:1 was really helpful and reducing inflammation.

The only thing I’ll say is watch out for rebound effects both with anxiety (if you have it) or inflammation as well once you stop.

-GC

Yup shit does wonders for inflammation. Was there any chlorophyll in the extract (did it have a black or green hue?). That can also majorly help with inflammation VS products that don’t still have chlorophyll. Not sure why…

When my tumors were huge and I was waiting to get in, CBD/THC 1:1 was really helpful and reducing inflammation.

The only thing I’ll say is watch out for rebound effects both with anxiety (if you have it) or inflammation as well once you stop.

-GC
thank you for that note! I was wondering. I have been through benzo/ethanol WD, brain electric/GABA issues and i was wondering if there was a rebound from the electrical system stabilizing effect, and the anti-inflammatory. answer is both. ok. I've only been eating it last 3/4 days so I guess I'll just leave it here and deal with the (hopefully) minimal issues that come, and keep that in mind for further experimentation.

this is amber full spec extract from a hemp farm, definitely no chlorophyll etc. in the cold the CBD just straight starts forming crystals int the oil ;)

I like this material because of how LOW the thc is compared to the CBD, allowing me to take a really monster CBD dose -- lemme ask -- where did you find the starting point was in CBD dose for this effect (I can tell it has a tolerance, doesnt work as well day 3 or 4)? my initial dose was somewhere 2-3G of 89% CBD extract so, so 1800-2700mg CBD, somewhere in there. If a gram does it though, i will stick to that next time.

o man. yah. did a load of exercise yesterday. the revenge of the inflamation is real lol. also being locked in for a month due to weather. gettin old sucks.

Indeed it does. We're around the same age. I started really feeling it in my joints/connective tissues a few years ago. Doesn't help that I have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis started to set in and it went untreated for probably a few years before I got on medication. Unfortunately the damage is permanent.

Indeed it does. We're around the same age. I started really feeling it in my joints/connective tissues a few years ago. Doesn't help that I have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis started to set in and it went untreated for probably a few years before I got on medication. Unfortunately the damage is permanent.
hmmm. wonder ive ive got the arthritis starting ://