• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3'flourophemetrazine V Phenzacaine

So that confirms what I said then? Though I admit I omitted the '^' to denote the exponent..

Edit: hang on, I was replying to Lurching's post, which has now disappeared.... You're twisting my melon man..

Last edited:
Blame the dr00gz. ;)

Actually I think you were right, the -1 power is only applicable without mass in the equation, but is necessary for volume - 6.3x10^-3mol/dm^-3....

Fuck rate kinetics, I'm off getting high. ;)

So that confirms what I said then? Though I admit I omitted the '^' to denote the exponent..

Edit: hang on, I was replying to Lurching's post, which has now disappeared.... You're twisting my melon man..

soz, wanted to let Sprout reply himself :) Yeah, without the exponent it would just be negation (multiplying with -1), but with exponent the s^-1 stands for "per second", as s^-1 = 1/s, so mg*s^-1 = mg*1/s = mg/s

you talking about w or b?
I've been clean a while but the ephinate dipenhenidine was a big hit mixed with the nasty dark.... or what else could u refer too?

whats the 3fpm pure powder like if I add 1\3 to the cocky\beetle?

I'm considering a single mash sesh, get a decent bit of the nasty n I hate the w as its full of bash that mixes in...

I smoked 3f once n it was v mild fx wise, no anxiety.

I got my stash emptied, I was using other foilable stuff to roll bout once a month when I get urge

dhenimine is horrific on lungs if ur doing a g a day with bad lung fx n no fx cept enhancing other ndma items like mdone n ehenimine or whatever the new non pcpmeo one

I got no dirty chest probs from the much cleaner ethenimine, was thinking with some quality swag its be OK from what ur saying....

I went thru g's of dhendate n its morish but my poor painfully lungs n lack of breath. the henimines etc r one neuron set from mu activation
whhe all the diff ones that are ndma theyre one brain molecule from ndma opiates like methadone, I got a huge f off nod off dhendate (fill the gaps) it was like I've had my green few benzos n I'd blast upto 200mg n it was sweet. mixed with benzos I did dismantle a light fitting n rip it off ceiling , benzos n fpn n henidines is like u outside urself watching a bad benzo blackout, its so morish. diphen I'd avoid, its worth .500mgs to a g but its bad for her lungs n bad as its so compulsively Moorish as bad as w or b

u can do 500mg with little side fx if uve messed up ur receptors with a habit n are on green u just keep changing. the BIG DIFFERENCE IS MDONE INBTHIS IM SURE....

I've been clean clean clean ie non h for few years no meth for year PLUS PLUS PLUS n dhc is two 60s a day plus prn for pain... I refuse msts as I want to heal receptors. I dropped meth to dhc n run off to clean with flublam no more than ten a day, no fx I used dipenhydramine 25 then 50 then100 n held there for reducing opiTes n sleep too

I think dhendate n 3fpm might synergize, I'd start low...

the fact I'm off green n receptors aintvhealed even after years I. tempted to mix all three once I've established how the swag affects me, one day , as a one off pre ban

vaping is an art so is tube making. small pencil n crincle it to a spiral almost by pushing it in side by side well two sides a time. unfold find huge pure lumps n make new tube

n for every 200mg diphenidine n less ehenimine I was getting chunks of pure while crystalline powder, like good swag.

the hendates can defo if ur on green keep u off the evil nasty but, the fpn has faster melting point

to the lad doing the nasty dark pm me or post here what u think....

I was on green two years n a lot of trippy side fx were crazy for few days n then never came back. was off a known supplier to u n I think they changed the batch or stopped adding....

the other ndma one goes all green n kings, n no fx. I'd can that n dhendine n its go well with the ndma fx of green.

I'd be interested to know now I'm thru it all n have the will power to have a line n pass rest of the night whenever I'm in company, I mean it is a socialndrug amongst fellow heads unless their nodding or changing n u know to not let them lose the chase or waste their breath telling u to shut up... I'm trying to get as much in before u get that blockade fx....

same with benzo heads once u done whatever u better leaving it be cos more is less due to rebound hyperactivity n defo a break then round two worth it. it seems to be the absorbsion time, add few pink .255s in n half hour u can attempt to recover

I find the fpn n the e-henamine both sound to vape.

fpn burns out quick

remember to hold lighter away n smoothly bring it in in from side n towards the spot at end of tube ur gonna chase from.

u can stop n start be award of ur intake n if u feel weird u can just put it down.

the real 3f is very very clean somepared to other things I'd really advise against say ventolin pipe etc I'll ovrrdo it.

a single bob plus sprinklings of ehendte is nighty night when I did it

not like herb or noise or msts just u get tired n naturally ish fall asleep dreamed on it n the delirious state good.

I'll order both before the end n even if its not till my best or Xmas illnwait to add the bobby. the dhendine slowed good swag down I'd only add sprinkles n do it once a week as created nights n amounts hammered my chest tillmi was dizzy walking up stairs

n sell not having xray vision I know my chest ain't liking it.

o\p bout the smoke, tell me more. both substances u mentioned binder to the cocky but ehend was slower to consistently mid I'd melt it , smoke a bag n come back

I'm so glad to be clean, I'll have to watch it tho when I come back to all three n try separately as its age old quit wcor b n within weeks ur able to of n that's not what anyone wants.

best thing about smoking anything is the needle less rush but u can stop n not have loads of extra active compounds leathering inside u...

I find i t hard to be anthything but honest when I did have a habit n I did mix stuff pretty exclusively d ehenimine, but its further that bobby. I'd say stay away unless ur a green user it seems to synergize REALLY well with that nomg infeel great feeling ur trying tonget by overcoming the ndma cascade

3fpm might add to the nod as its short acting nnur heading to dopey drowsy case at it wears off. I preferred mixing hendates n bob brooon n snorting eating fpm

opinions from person who mixed it. n said bout they like chasing dragon....

h is evil it took me years to detox mates then me. iid have my swag brought to me n never go back old guys street deals, I knew lad who does them n he said he'd only sell me a teenth few times a year. I'd wanna keep a bag orctwo twonfor with 1plsd samin with ehenidine

h ruined 40 close normal ravers mates killed two n we all have had near misses due to benzos benzosnn dipenhydramine GBL gear meth n downer on downer

it takes years to come back fully u can mess ur brain up in a weekend n then its like speed n MDMA comedown over weeks

as to why I mention it it was a good buzz, but h is terrible for lyingbtonurself. if I do it again its with nurse mates I worked with who I warned them n everyone about withdrawal n cut their access day I had first rattle

Ive got my third gram arriving this morning, like fubar, ive been vaping what i can only consider to be 90% + pure 3fpm powder as its far too caustic to snort. Its been really nice having 100mg with my coffee in the morning before i start the housework, plus vaping it on tinfoil satisfies my aluminium fixation as sometimes little clear beatles of the stuff run around on the plate just like another drug i like to take.

I heard that vendors were looking to sell a phenzecaine 3fpm blend but i thought it would just be stadard 3fpm cut with a topical anesthetic to make it more comfotable to snort. . I dont even know what 2-AI is and why anyone would ruin a good piece of 3fpm by adding it.

Well see when it turns up. I notice other vendors have been selling a crystal synth instead of the powder. Cant see what this would have to offer, other than the fact that i can act big in front of my 14 year old girlfriend by pretending i can get glass grade meth.

Ill be sticking to the powder from my preffered vendor, as I get everything from them and its always top.

500mg max to try and force you into buying their shitty frankendrug? Would they let you buy multiple half grams fubar, or is it time to look elsewhere?

Last edited:
Finally my suspicions have been confirmed - I was convinced the wildly different effects from consecutive orders wasn't just due to my tolerance! Unfortunately, I fear many vendors might be doing the same thing, which is why i keep changing. My first vendor went to shit soon after they started selling more than 500mg samples. The next one I tried also went to shit after several orders. Now it appears that my latest vendor is going the same way judging by the order i received yesterday. it kept me awake all night, and runs totally clear, but just tastes weak and quickly 'disappears' from the foil. i've had no euphoria, no tranquility, no rush, no hornyness - just jittery stimulation, feeling uncomfortable and even palpitations - which i've never had from 3-fpm before. The most telling sign however, is that i have very little compulsion to redose - i do keep having a bit more (naturally) but nowhere near as much as I normally would because it's not having the desired recreational effects. It's now about 30 hours since I had my first toot yesterday, and i've been feeling very fatigued since this morning - with decent stuff I can stay up all weekend without even trying. The one good point is that i've got loads of decorating done today :\

I'm now starting to doubt whether I've actually had any 'pure' 3-fpm since those first small samples last November - and I'm not even certain of those tbh, I'm just presuming they would have been genuine to attract customers.

Its now got to the point where I spend all my time whilst on it analysing the effects in comparison to previous batches. I've always said that if you have to think about whether a drug is working, it's a sure sign of crap drugs, so I may be coming to the end of the road with my research on this stuff (though I think I'll try one more vendor first - just in case ;) )

im exactly the same jumping between vendors due to inconsistancies / fear.
ive had to turn to the other side of the Internet recently, and I'm always enticed by more illegal things but gotta stay legal :(

Or just invest £20 in a jet lighter, a well-made glass pipe, some screens and hit it like Meth! =D

I think I flew the dragon chasing flag with 3-FPM more than most, but a good hit from a pipe is Godly. The only issue is the surface area, on foil; when chased properly one could maintain a co-efficient of about 7mg/sec-1 if heated slowly and completely. In the bowl of a glass pipe, it is much more difficult to liquefy and control the temperature, so more is burned. 8(

If I was to put some of the Phenzacaine Rock on a glass stem, you know, And smoke it like that, Would that work out?

So, I've been reading through this thread, Learning some things. I'm new to posting on the forum. I see that 3-fpm is vaped alot, and because of the possible 2A-1 mixed in Phenzacaine may not be great to vape. I want to take Phenzacaine Rock and smoke it on a glass stem. I know it's a different thing than what I actually usually put on the stem, But it looks do-able. Would my plan work?

Last edited:
I brought 2 grams from my preffered vendor last week and it was beautiful. Lovely and clean, wth a lovely white crust on the tooter (none of that shitty yellow/brown mank) gorgeous crisp high - i know the break will have done me some favours but this was top notch.

Stee, I got some at the weekend - presumbly from the same place - and it was different again - very sparkly and lacking in effect. I find that the dull white clumpy powder is the best imo.

Stee, I got some at the weekend - presumbly from the same place - and it was different again - very sparkly and lacking in effect. I find that the dull white clumpy powder is the best imo.

Its the clumpy stuff i got. Looks and feels almost wet in the bag

I don't know what's worse, standing on a rainy corner for some dickhead who is never on time, or waiting in a warm house for the good ol' postie. ;)
Plus; I'd take 3-FPM over Coke, even if legality wasn't an issue.
That and risking getting ripped off, the quality and a you said the waiting and getting the deal done. Been ripped off to many times to be able to shrug it off if it happens again, no one in my town stands up for themselfs. Even dealers if they get snitched on, so you know if I get ripped off I'll be chasing that fucker if he isn't just doing a runner to another country. Last coke I had that wasn't shitwas from someone I highly respect the last lot was through a friend and it didn't have a numbing sensation and had 0 coke high but was morish probaly had speed or something in it.
Ironically if most drugs were legal I doubt mephedrone would have even been discovered, but drone is a different drug in it's own right.

That and risking getting ripped off, the quality and a you said the waiting and getting the deal done. Been ripped off to many times to be able to shrug it off if it happens again, no one in my town stands up for themselfs. Even dealers if they get snitched on, so you know if I get ripped off I'll be chasing that fucker if he isn't just doing a runner to another country. Last coke I had that wasn't shitwas from someone I highly respect the last lot was through a friend and it didn't have a numbing sensation and had 0 coke high but was morish probaly had speed or something in it.
Ironically if most drugs were legal I doubt mephedrone would have even been discovered, but drone is a different drug in it's own right.

For research purposes where is this town squire? ;)

@ Fubar - check out my post 317 in the 'im fucked' megathread for my quick update from the world of 3fpm

Seen it Stee, I've got some coming today so I'll keep ya posted...

Edit: Bugger... Received the sparkly stuff again. I fail to comprehend how a substance and/or supplier can be so inconsistent. Even the illegals seem to be more reliable (even if that only means reliably stepped on by every cunt who gets close enough).

Last edited: