• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3f-pvp — a 4f-pvp derivate, better than the original

johnlesliemackie

Bluelighter
So, just recieved this. I loved 4f-pvp, but the crack-like vaping of foil made fore some extremele anxiety, overstimulation, and cardiovascular issues that, dose-dependently, made for some sweaty nights with high HR, tingling sensations in the peripheral part of your body.

well, here comes 4f-pvp’s friend, 3f-pvp:1-(3-fluorofenyl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-on.: . I’ve vaped 7,5 mg on foil and instantly felt that calm rush, mildly euphoric and manic energy. Yer to determine its duration. What’s clear though, is that this derivate is more potent and has more of a euphoric rush to it.

heart rate so far: 90. Normally: 45-48; but i did som cardio, a short 2:1:1 cardio hiit (60 sec full intensity, 30 second low intensity (30-40 % of my capability),30 second of nearly full intensity, 75 %), 20-25 min, on the gym bicycles made for spinning — and pushing my cardio, and CNS, likely affect my HR and will for a couple of more hour, since that’s what happens when you’re an amateur practictioner of BJJ with an ingrained incentive to stay fit, with silver medals in both blue and purple belt level in european competions, despite physical disadvantages (i’m 5’7, 155 lbs back then and went through a smooth weight cut down to 145; after that, i’ve been partying, working, only doing bjj 6-10 times per month, and stopped weight lifting in order to focus on plyometrics, kettlebell excercisens and intense, so now i’m closer to 138 lbs, 8-9 % bf, i.e., i’ small but in athletic shape). (Plan to lower my strength training load, mainly implementing the basics, dips (which i’m weirdly strong in), chins, rows, deadlifts, snatches, squats, 2-3x3-5, 1-2 times/week after christmas.)

OT: the Wall of text suggest that 3f-pvp’s working; and coming from someone with extensive rc stim experience: if you’re looking at a euphoric, coke-esque but way tweakier stim, or merely miss a-pvp, a-php, 4f-pvp - then here it is

yet to try nasal but i’m connvinced this is one for the foil :)

Last edited:
So, just recieved this. I loved 4f-pvp, but the crack-like vaping of foil made fore some extremele anxiety, overstimulation, and cardiovascular issues that, dose-dependently, made for some sweaty nights with high HR, tingling sensations in the peripheral part of your body.

well, here comes 4f-pvp’s friend, 3f-pvp. I’ve vaped 7,5 mg on foil and instantly felt that calm rush, mildly euphoric and manic energy. Yer to determine its duration. What’s clear though, is that this derivate is more potent and hash more of a euphoric rush to it.

heart rate so far: 90. Normally: 45-48; but i did som cardio, a short 2:1:1 cardio hiit (60 sec full intensity, 30 second low intensity(30-40 % of my capability) 30 second of nearlyfull intensity, 75%), 20-25 min, on the gym bicycles made for spinning — and pushing your cardio, and CNS, likely affect my HR and will for a couple of more hour, since that’s what happens when you’re an amateur practictioner of BJJ, with silver medals in both blue and purple belt level in european competions, despite physical disadvantages (i’m 5’7, 155 lbs back then and went through a smooth weight cut down to 145; after that, i’ve been partying, working, only doing bjj 6-10 times per month, and stopped weight lifting in order to focus on plyometrics, kettlebell excercisens and intense, so now i’m closer to 138 lbs, 8-9 % bf, i.e., i’ small but in athletic shape). (Plan to lower my strength training load, mainly implementing the basics, dips (which i’m weirdly strong in), chins, rows, deadlifts, snatches, squats, 2-3x3-5, 1-2 times/week after christmas.)

OT: the Wall of text suggest that 3f-pvp’s working; and coming from someone with extensive rc stim experience: if you’re looking at a euphoric, coke-esque but way tweakier stim, or merely miss a-pvp, a-php, 4f-pvp - then here it is!

Maybe give German Volume Training a whirl. Its incredibly difficult and intense but is a proven way of increasing not only lean muscle hypertrophy while maintaining a low bf level but an excellent way of increasing both muscular and CNS endurance and ideal for those with athletic goals in mind.

I've been doing it for quite a while. Former competitive bodybuilder now focusing on maintaining strength and endurance at a much lower body weight and very low bf while dabbling in MMA and boxing.

Give it a try or at the very least a few minutes spent looking into it if you're looking for a something that will push your limits to the absolute max.

As for the RC stim, usual thing....be careful training too hard with it, especially if HR starts to go through the roof. Hydrate and be careful in general with intense exercise and untested RC stimulants.

Good luck with the training and the BJJ

My main intention was to introduce a novel stimulant but, under the influence of said stimulant, it got drawn out and went partly off topic. :)

I made sure to get my workout done early 06:30 in the morning and took the 3f-pvp six-seven hours later, after a recovery shake, my own oatmeal, apples, blue tried, peanut butter, bananad and cinammon mixed with cottage cheese (the high protein one, 15 gr/100 gram) and a simple meal out of bulgur, curry-mango sauce, vegetables and probably about 350 gram chicken. Always properly hydrate after an incident years ago.

My main intention was to introduce a novel stimulant but, under the influence of said stimulant, it got drawn out and went partly off topic. :)

I made sure to get my workout done early 06:30 in the morning and took the 3f-pvp six-seven hours later, after a recovery shake, my own oatmeal, apples, blue tried, peanut butter, bananad and cinammon mixed with cottage cheese (the high protein one, 15 gr/100 gram) and a simple meal out of bulgur, curry-mango sauce, vegetables and probably about 350 gram chicken. Always properly hydrate after an incident years ago.

lol ...I knew you had...and before I knew it I had taken said tangent and ran with it. Your post had all the hallmarks of stimulants. The problem with taking said drugs and training is always managing to get some food into you when you're not hungry and obviously getting your sleep.

So how did you find the stimulant now you've had a bit more time to experience it?

Normally when i vape stims, i end up vaping constantly until it’s time to sleep. Now, i’m about to make my third redose, thinking about going with 10-15 mg this time.

hard to judge, but it feels longer lasting, more potent and a liiiittle less heavy on the cardiovascular system.

i’ve taken 1 mg flualprazolam, plugged 20 mg morphine (low dose, for me) and taken 600 mg ksm-66/ashwagandha, on top of 7,5 + 7,5 mg 3f-pvp vaped.

Normally when i vape stims, i end up vaping constantly until it’s time to sleep. Now, i’m about to make my third redose, thinking about going with 10-15 mg this time.

hard to judge, but it feels longer lasting, more potent and a liiiittle less heavy on the cardiovascular system.

i’ve taken 1 mg flualprazolam, plugged 20 mg morphine (low dose, for me) and taken 600 mg ksm-66/ashwagandha, on top of 7,5 + 7,5 mg 3f-pvp vaped.

Dont you find combining all those things together (upppers, downers, opiates, and whatever that last one was) kind of cancel each other out and make it hard to judge what's doing what?

Dont you find combining all those things together (upppers, downers, opiates, and whatever that last one was) kind of cancel each other out and make it hard to judge what's doing what?
actually, it kinda helps me withstand the desire to redose. Also, 20 mg morphine merely gives me a decent but not at all powerful opioid buzz, or a feeling of contentment more than a buzz. The 1 mg flualprazolam might’ve been too much though, so dosage-wise, 5-15 mg seems ok.

Is 3F pvp similar to MDPV? Can it be injected? About, how does the rush feel?

trine said:
Is 3F pvp similar to MDPV? Can it be injected? About, how does the rush feel?

PVP is a cathinone analog, where the nitrogen is part of a pyrrolidine.

MDPV is the same thing with a methylene-dioxy group, a la MDMA.

alpha-PVP may or may not be "flakka", but then, is MDPV really "bath salts"?

3F-PVP would then be MDPV but with a flourine where one of the oxygens is (and minus the rest of the -CH2-O-).

Clear? You bet! I still believe you take a nice MDMA or meth and stick a beta-keto on, you've just turned it into RC-ephedrine. Khat being just Somali ephedrine.

The beto-keto with alkyl alpha is part of the cathinone/hexen family of don't-sound-fun even if that's not what Florida face eaters really shoot.

Edit: actually, adding a fluorine there makes a difference because one of the breakdown pathways involves sticking an -OH there. For MDPV, the enzyme becomes COMT eventually; the PVP monooxygenase pathway to make catechols would be blocked by an F there(according to my 3:30am meth brain that is profound and not just obviously toxic, and might be ass-backwards).

Usually those halogens just make it more lipophilic, or expand the RC vendor menu.

Edit^2: before anyone argues cathinones are oh so different than ephedrine, that beta-alcohol turns to beta-keto like magic in your body, like real fast.

Last edited: