• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

3AW: Cops interested in Bluelight?!?

What is there to worry about?
We don't sell, we don't tell people where to buy drugs... this forum is soley for the purpose of safer drug use, because people are going to do it anyway..
If anything, the police should welcome this kind of message board.
I didn't read anybody's reply on this, so sorry if I'm repeating what other people are saying.. just voicing my opinion on the matter.
------------------
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars..
Out here we are stoned. Imaculate.
- Jim Morrison -

Hahahah randomblondeboy i couldn't agree with you more actually, I just didn't know how to put it into words..

Mr poleec maaan I've never touched any illegal substances I'm just speaking shit in all my posts
wink.gif

------------------
Reality is for those that cannot handle drugs!

*Accidently overdoses on shitload of kitchen sink qualitly "3AW" whilst tripping about that radio guy's pubes*

All connections to the Bluelight/Pillreports servers would be logged (IP Addresses) which could be traced back to an ISP, which could then be requested to supply account details. Even dialup accounts with IP addresses that change all the time can be traced. (I know this because I work in the industry).
Does anybody know (moderators maybe) if Bluelight is obligated to supply the cops with server logs if requested?
------------------
I would rather die from thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity
- William Wordsworth

I don't know for sure (maybe SupaSpeed can help) but I'm pretty sure the cops would need a warrant to get the server logs...
And since the server is in america, and only something like evidence of dealing would be likely to be enough to get a warrant, it's extremely unlikely that such a thing would happen...
Think about it... Dealing is strictly forbiden (in all my time as a moderator I've only seen (and immediately deleted) one attempt at dealing, and that user has never posted again)... Therefor all the cops have is a bunch of people talking about drugs (yes taking about taking them too) but they could get that by walking around with a hidden mic outside any event....
So what do the cops have on most of us? ...not much really...
Just be careful what you post...

Isn't the server in the Netherlands??
either way, i'm pretty sure i read somewhere from Jase or Skywalker that the IP log problem has been thought of and it is pretty much impossible for the cops to get their hands on it.
Unless of course they get help from some l33t hackers
smile.gif

Maxi

the server is in the netherlands now. what the means to legal matter i'm not even going to speculate.
if anyone is really paranoid about there IP's being logged here just use www.safeweb.com or another anonymizer.
but why not just deal with the fact that everything you do on the net is logged somewhere, and it can be seen by anyone who really wants to see it. whether or not it can be used in court is another thing...