• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

350 mg 4-aco-dmt trip. This needs to be documented

TL;DR still means you read enough of it correctly to summarize ;) =D

This has nothing to do with a dealer, and one isn't even mentioned, instead Gimp said in the OP that he decided to 'go for it'. Did you mean 'drug users'?

That would be more accurate, yes.

:D

TL;DR

I have a pretty heavy tolerance to tryptamines right now
I know that if I really want to experience what I initially began exploring psychedelics - I have to take a damn good long abstinence from them all together.

And while taking this break - really take care of my body and mind

I got so caught up in the fascination of the RC's (not something I am proud of) I totally forgot about why I went in search for something to expand my mind, and open some sort of dimension/ portal to not so much understand the universe and the cosmos - but make a genuine loving connection with .

I do get caught up in the rainbows and sparkles and visual on 4-aco-dmt tho.
Ah... But I am grateful for every experience and lesson I have learned.

Just for HR sake - yeah that much to me is not a heroic dose. It's just not a wise decision. Maybe you are 18 year old kid who doesn't know better. And if that is the case - ok cool

Just respect chemicals and their power
and remember if you start to freak out - REMEMBER IT WONT LAST FOREVER. YOU HAVE TAKE A RC - mind fuckery substance

A lot freak out. Call ambulance
And reveal substance injested - it's these incidents that will have the US banned and in the same situation as the UK is in

I had a friend that accidently took 50mg, and she said it was the strongest trip of her life, like 'shimmering-crystal-vision' so extreme that she had to just sit in the car for a couple hours until she could see again. She was crying in happiness when she explained it. To be fair, she is very petite, but the funny thing was I remember her telling me a month earlier that psychedelics didn't ever have much effect on her....LOL, I guess she needed a massive dose to 'break open the head'.
I would guess 60-80mg may be near the limit that non-psychonauts could consider recreational.

Every person is different and reactions vary.

I don't see how 10x a strong dose is not an heroic, irresponsible, posible harmful dose. For any drug. I bet if I was saying "I'm going to do 10g's of ketamine on one line" everybody will be talking about HR. But hei, tryptamines are so cooool and harmless!!! You make them sound as innocuous as water, which they aren't.

When I first started using psychedelics about 2 years ago I was reckless and stupid. I was also obsessed with nn-dmt.

The first time I took 4aco I tried a bit (so maybe 20-40mg) and was excited by the fact that it reminded me of dmt. So 15 minutes after taking the first dose I finished the rest of the bag (It was 250mg of freebase 4aco [the brown gummy stuff] which is meant to be 1.5x as strong as the fumarate so I took 375mg on my first time.

After a while I lost my friends so I went home and I remember rolling around on the floor in an involuntary spastic way (see ideomotor phenomeneon).

I've also gone as high as 420mg with a pharmaceutical maoi and 4 drops of acid. [although this was the night after Id had 2 drops of acid so there may have been some tolerance]. I was in a club with my girlfriend and it was pretty overwhelming and we left and wandered the streets. It was quite a crazy experience.

Ive heard it said that 40mg of 4aco is equivalent to 3.5grams of mushrooms so 420mg is around 36 grams of shrooms. This is more than most stomachs would be able to handle - although ive read people on here talking about frequently taking half an ounce of mushrooms at a time [so 160mg of 4aco equivalent]

I also have friends who frequently insufflate ridiculous lines of 4aco [like 200mg] and combine it with ketamine.

I think 4aco has a really moreish quality and its really easy to overindulge and take mega doses and waste quite a bit of money. I also dont find these high dose trips that memorable as i get too out of it possibly - it would be good to go bac ot a high dose trip as its been about a year

I took a massive dose myself if 4-aco-dmt yesterday. And I had a freak out moment. It was tough. This morning I looked back on my blueLight post I made, and even though I feel embarrassed, I'm glad I reached out and let all my emotions out

I thought I was dying. I never thought I was scared of death. But I realized I am scared of death.

I can't explain the trip now. But IVed 50mg of 4-AcO. Tolerance was heavy taking orally. So I gave it a try. I didn't realize it would take me to a deep dark scarier than shit place. I thought I was dying or nearly died. Was so scared my daughter would find me the next day.

What was so upsetting about the trip, is I saw no universe, no beings, tho there was a schizophrenic voice (mine I guess) talking to me, calling me horrible names, telling me I deserved this and was a selfish piece of shit. I got in shower it felt like I was in there forever. I had to lay down, when I looked at me legs and hands they looked swollen and blue and white. They looked like a dead persons arms and legs. It was disgusting and terrifying. When I got out of shower i couldn't stop crying. I was afraid. Taking a break from 4-AcO a little while and all psychedelics so I can process what happened. I know a bad trip
I was fighting it tho. I was fighting the trip. I wouldn't give into whatever it wanted me to.
I felt if I have in I was going to die. I wasn't ready.

I can say lesson learned tho. Am I grateful for experience? Yes. I needed something that dramatic to ground me and make me realize that I need to get back to the real world as ugly as It was.
I had been running from reality to long

Btw- I don't recommend anyone doing high doses. My body looked dead. I was too much.

I made a stupid decision.

Wow man, I can relate to that.

You've always thought "if I just accept whatever that comes it'll be alright", that's how I always got out of my bad trips after I acquired this way of dealing with it, but then you get in way too deep and you just know you can't give in this time, if you do it'll impact everything forever, death, insanity, etc, you just know you can't follow that approach.

I'm still not sure about what happens if you just stop fighting it and allow the darkness to take control, would you calm down and find bliss, or would you be absorbed by it and get stuck forever?

It really feels like a matter of life and death, you just can't give up, it'll change everything forever, and still I don't know for sure that you wouldn't be alright if you did give in.

I'm pretty sure in most cases you're alright if you give in, that is: not ending up insane and especially not dead, but rather you would get a mystical ego death type experience and it is scary to give up control and not knowing whether you'll do something dangerous in that state like walk around and cross the street.

The times it happened to me, I just laid down though and the longest I've been 'out' that way was many hours like 5 or so... I was lying on my bed that time, it was the first time and I surrendered cause I couldn't take it anymore. Times after that I was aware of these phenomena and not completely in the dark about what can happen or that it's not as unsafe at it is scary. Often I would go intentionally looking for that state to grasp better what had happened to me the first time, but many times I tried to back out of it when the moment supreme arrived, the last tether is crucial - it requires a leap of pure faith. The ego panics, losing control implies unknown consequences. Yes sometimes I just struggled and when coming down (with e.g. a big mushroom afterglow) felt lucky to be alive coming out of that struggle. Other times I managed to let go, and had mystical experiences but nothing bad happened. More mindblowing than difficult.

Not everyone may be as equipped to handle this intensity of trips in the first place, but my intuition tells me that the life and death struggles may often be more traumatizing than just going through it and surrendering to it. Yes some people do get mental problems from going too far, but every experience like this I personally had doesn't tell me that the risk is in letting go. I'd personally rather not completely freak out about the fear of death, that seems like it can ruin your life so much more while it is beautiful if you accept things like that.
Certain forms of 'salvation' experiences/feelings can often be involved with letting go, which can be quite beautiful, but it can also be very hard to remember - it's ineffable and hard to integrate... but it helps a lot if you come to terms just with the fact that a number of these states of consciousness are even more mysterious than our more normal ones.
I guess you can get pretty mentally unstable if you just get a big 'does not compute' from having everything you thought was so solid and certain pretty much ripped from under you. Can break your sense of reality or boundaries between reality and fantasy/thought, and that of course can lead to psychosis. So it's IMO probably much more important that you can 'keep up' integrating the difficult and confronting implications of breaking your reality paradigm, than not coming back from a mystical state. A more important question would be whether that mystical state breaks your reality paradigm that much harder.

Last edited:
Also how much activation you get from approaching saturation also probably depends on how much efficacy a drug has. You can saturate your receptors but they don't have to fire efficiently from that. But if instead you'd take say 25I-NBOMe you probably won't survive trying to approach saturation because it is likely to do more when binding.

DMT probably is more overwhelming in that sense and can overrule and perhaps displace the other psychedelic you may have taken, if not for it's affinity then for the flash of quick absorption of your dose which is quantitatively probably considerably bigger than the amount of LSD in your brain, for the duration of the DMT trip.

Point being that it seems quite a bit more complicating than everyone just having a static ceiling that psychedelics more or less bump into the same way when you up dosage.

ON never responded to anyone or elaborated on the trip even though it "ha[d] to be recorded." Why? Because OP is either a troll, or just seeking attention (or both).