• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

35 years ago Bob Marley passed away. What an legend.

consumer

Bluelighter
Seems appropriate to have a thread remembering the great man. To rise from poverty to touch the entire world with his amazing music, voice and message of unity and love. RIP Tuff Gong

Well I just smoked a packed blunt of tangerine dream outside in the sun with some regge on as a tribute to him. %)

RIP to the big Bob.

I've had to wait to finish work to throw one in the air, in his honour.

I've put this on as it's the first Bob Marley song I ever heard. It was on an Encyclopedia Britannica CD that came with my first PC when I was 9.

Rocksteady, ye big promiscuous bastard %)

Bob Marley was my first stepping stone onto better reggae and dub, but I still appreciate those heady days smoking weed and driving around in my cousins Mini Cooper.

He is so big we have a public holiday every year on his birthday.

buffalo_soldier_by_mudostation.jpg

To be honest Don if i hadn't seen it all ready I would have stuck on Castro-moose

And all he had to do was cut off his damn toe and he more than likely would have lived a much longer life, but his religious views wouldn't allow it.....religion fucks the world over again.

And all he had to do was cut off his damn toe and he more than likely would have lived a much longer life, but his religious views wouldn't allow it.....religion fucks the world over again.

Not half. I think he was only 29 when he died.

If he had had his toe amputated and if that was really all that was necessary to save him from a malignant cancerous growth, you cant help but wonder how he would have grown, matured, and changed as a creative artist. Some people would regard him as a hero, legend and martyr, whilst others regard him as a fool for not saving himself despite the ready opportunity to do so. :?

Don't worry, about a thing,
Cos every little thing, gonna be alright...

Fuck man, can't believe it's 35 years. Most of you cunts weren't even born then...

Had a few ciders combined with fat head after fat head blunt of various sativa weeds. Been playing some of his tunes.

Not half. I think he was only 29 when he died.

36. He'd be 71 if he was still alive.

Lee Perry is 80 (and still alive). Bob Marley would appreciate this anecdote.

In 1980, the year before Marley's death, Paul McCartney, yes that one, was stopped at Japanese customs and briefly incarcerated for attempting to bring 7.7 oz of weed into Japan. Yes, ounces, not grammes. In McCartney's defence, Lee Perry wrote to the Japanese authorities. Here is his quite brilliant letter.

tumblr_m7489k11kL1ruqt0eo1_500.jpg

"Please do not consider the amount of herbs excessive"