PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

32 hours trip! what the hell was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDivago

Greenlighter
So this is what just happened to me in the last two day. I took 1 tab and another half after 4 hours, I thought it was LSD but it is clear it wasn't. The trip last around 32 hours, began to hit strong around 4-5 hours with an intense bodyload, heart pumping, pain in arms and chest, cold/hot temperature switch. In the beginning of the trip the visual was interesting, at least for the first 4-5 hours but nothing special, mostly object were "breathing", nature picture seem to come alive, physically I felt energized like under some amphetamine influence. After that 6 hours the trip gone to hell, I could experience just physical discomfort, I was moving around the lessen the body discomfort and I couldn't sleep for 32-33 hours. The blotter was tasteless and I tried already with half tab some weeks ago to test if it was safe but I made the big mistake to not taste it. Mentally time seemed to stop, 1 minute look like 30 minute that make the esperience even worst. The mind was completely shutted down no panic no anxiety just loop thought about "when this shit is going to end?" but not real panic. The trip come in wave every 30 minute there were a strong hit that last for 15 minute and then down for another 15 and cycle repeat, there was a real come down, it began to lessen a bit around 30 hours and finally I could sleep after 32-33 hours even if I was still tripping with mild visual.
what do you think it was?
I want to kill that asshole that sell me this stuff for lsd, if I took 2 tabs I would be in hospital for sure!

The fact that it lasted so long, plus the vascular effects, leads me to believe a DOX, maybe DOB or DOI. It basically couldn't be an NBOMe due to the long duration, and not many things last so long.

BUT, we don't allow "what did I take" threads here because all we can offer is speculation and since others come here to read threads for info, we feel like it can lead to harm due to people taking advice based on speculation and guesses.

Welcome to Bluelight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.