• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg Of codeine phosphate (Opiates)

I dunno. If yer completely Opiate naive (I was) then you can take low doses and find they have quite pronounced effects :)
I remember the first time I took Codeine - 4 Nurofen + (which are 12.8mg Codeine / 200mg Ibuprofen) and all my social anxieties flowed away, nice warmth etc... Was a bit too useful :\

Yep N+ and Solpadeine Max!
Can still get codeine linctus over the counter too but you have to try a few pharmacies before finding one who will sell. 600mg of pure codeine phosphate for about 2 quid!

Jeez, I doubt a great deal of pharmacies would even consider selling it OTC...
Last time I asked they said "We don't do that anymore, but here's some Pholcodine Linctus."
I wasn't pleased :| lol

Yes, Pholcodine is a damn shame.

I wonder though, if you take some with soma, will more of it turn to morphine?

I can't tell if you're jesting or not... lol
If you're not jesting, then it will most certainly not turn into Morphine and I would have to roll my eyes at you, thusly: 8)
If you are jesting, then I would have to roll my eyes at you, thusly: 8) =D

Pholcodine, an opiate antitussive agent in several OTC medicines, is detected by the immunoassay screening procedure, but it is not converted to morphine or codeine and does not interfere with the confirmatory tests carried out to differentiate between the opiates which may be present in urine.
(Linky)

Hmm...
Morphine could also be detected in urine samples for the first few days. It was however mainly formed artificially during acid hydrolysis and only in trace amounts by metabolism.
(Linky)
Fucking confusing shit...
You are right though, there are trace amounts produced by O-desalkylation.

Last edited:
I can't understand either.

It is or it isn't?
They have to come to some agreement. As I am confused. :\

I found that it was created by the process of O-desalkylation in trace amounts (very, very little) somewhere else so yes I think it is true.
I've always wondered if it'd be helpful for withdrawals akin to how Loperamide is, but I'm fairly sure now that it won't be.

Codeine Phospte

I was put on this because of the lack of bowel I had left after numerous surgeries. It slowed everyhing down internaly. I started on 60mg a day which became420mg within 6 months. I went cold turkey and it was hellih. 2 hs seep night for about weeks and months to stop obsessing about it.Just leave it alone

Well, yea yer right. Opiates are much more trouble than they're worth in most cases, but "just leave it alone" is sometimes easier said than done unfortunately :\

Yeah, especially when without it, I would shit my pants for like 8 hours straight!!!!! (IBS)!!!!