• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg IR adderall

Rapid

Greenlighter
Hello,
I have a friend who is going to a concert soon. He had 60mg IR of adderall and wanted to split it. WHat is the best way to make the most out of 30mg IR adderall? I dont think pluggin it will be a choice. Also, insufflation i think will be kind of hard as well as it will be hard to do during this concert. I think I'm limiting to only oral I guess. Regardless what is the best way to optimize? Should 20mg be taken first followed by 10 an hour later? best to just take the whole 30 at once? Also i guess taking tums 30-1hr before to alkalize? Would it be better to take on an empty stomach? (if so how many hours before hand should i stop eating, 2-3 hours before?) Also, does alcohol compete with the same liver CYP enzymes as adderall, if so would drinking at the same time allow for longer higher levels of the medication in plasma due to competition?

Thanks!~!

You didn't mention if you've ever taken Adderall before. I would take the 30 mg orally after your food's been digested.
(Homeless ------ > Basic Drug Discussion)

If this is your first time taking and adderall you definetly will feel sped up if you take the whole 30mg. If you can I just think taking 20mg of it and then 10mg's a little after would be better. Shit, even 20mg would have you feeling good if you never took adderall before, or the likes. Why take way more than you have to if less will have you feeling almost the same way? However, if you take a 30mg I am sure you will be fine and loving life/the concert and maybe even dancing your ass off because that's at least what I do when I take adderall, especially at events like that. Also drinking on adderall is meh to me to be honest. You barely feel the alcohol because of the amphetamine and when you do it's already too late. Anyway, eat before taking the adderall and have fun =D

I would take 20mg and eat a very basic (ph wise) meal before hand. Spinach is a good choice.. Then about an hour later I would take the other 10mg. So you dont crash before the concert is over. Stay away from anything acidic or anything containing vitamin c.

Alcohol is going to diminish the effects of the addy and possibly shorten the half life. Fuck the alcohol, enjoy that amphetamine high, it lowers inhibitions and boosts confidence better than alcohol anyway lol. In my opinion