• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 30mg ER Morphine how to Bypass the ER??

JET IV

Greenlighter
Ok so how does one bypass the extended release formula for a 30mg ER Morphine pill M/30 Purple?

So I’ve sat here before and sucked the initial coating off “The Purple layer” then you get to the I would assume wax and proceed to then moisten that up in my mouth that scrape it off with a wrap “I can see it coming off” I then do that a couple times till it’s just about all gone. Now though I feel like that isn’t all it is to it correct?

If I sit there and grind it and I mean grinddd it I will get a fine powder but also these like flat little chips. Now is the powder I get the fillers and the damn little chips that are like indestructible where the morphine actually is or is that just part of the coating still or whatever?

What do I have to do to make it go from ER to more so IR? How can I get it into a form I’m which it works faster and better like snorting it if I do the right steps? Anyone that has knowledge on the I would assume at least a few ways of bypassing it’s ER formula and making it more IR for oral, snorting, and or plugging. All knowledge is appreciated very much so thank you in advance!

It depends on what mechanism they used for retardation. Is it a capsule or a pill? The easiest way is to crush the pill or ingredients of capsule with a mortar and pestle, then ingest or bomb the resulting powder. If it's a capsule containing wax like (somewhat soft in comparison to other retard capsules) beads then it is the same product I had. These can be des-retarded by pouring the beads in a spoon containing some water, heating the spoon with a lighter until the beads are molten, letting it cool again and discarding the waxy layer swimming on top. If wanted let the water evaporate (or use the solution directly) -> voila, you'll have some fine morphine crystals.

Sucking off the coating and crushing it is pretty much all you can do to defeat the extended release.

Now, what you should be concerned with is if those pills contain an abuse deterrent. I'm going to guess they don't, but not sure.

Typical deterrent will cause the powder to gel up in contact with water/moisture, making snorting less efficient. Or just a bitterent agent.

Ok so how does one bypass the extended release formula for a 30mg ER Morphine pill M/30 Purple?

So I’ve sat here before and sucked the initial coating off “The Purple layer” then you get to the I would assume wax and proceed to then moisten that up in my mouth that scrape it off with a wrap “I can see it coming off” I then do that a couple times till it’s just about all gone. Now though I feel like that isn’t all it is to it correct?

If I sit there and grind it and I mean grinddd it I will get a fine powder but also these like flat little chips. Now is the powder I get the fillers and the damn little chips that are like indestructible where the morphine actually is or is that just part of the coating still or whatever?

What do I have to do to make it go from ER to more so IR? How can I get it into a form I’m which it works faster and better like snorting it if I do the right steps? Anyone that has knowledge on the I would assume at least a few ways of bypassing it’s ER formula and making it more IR for oral, snorting, and or plugging. All knowledge is appreciated very much so thank you in advance!

I don’t know how to post a picture on here off my phone. I just took one and it seems the only option for it is through other websites?

Anyways it is a normal pill like the round M on one side and 30 on the other side and all purple on the outside of it. They are newly prescribed to go with my Oxy’s which I’m out of and going through it right now with pain. I’m use to snorting most my daily Oxy and Oral only in the morning and a couple hours before bed.

Once I sucks and scrape it all off it’s a normal pill for the most part other then I still get this little white chips with pure powder I have to scrape away the chips for it all to be a fine powder.

The fine power itself is very strong with drip I just can’t tell if it’s working fully yet or if the morphine is in those little chips that CANNOT be grind down to a finer powder I’ve really tried so idk if that’s just some filler crap or if that’s where the morphine is contained and the powder I have is the fillers that’s what I’m trying to figure out.

I don’t know how to post a picture on here off my phone. I just took one and it seems the only option for it is through other websites?
Yeah, you need to upload it on a 3rd party website like imgbb or imgupload (use google, there are pages which don't require a registration).

Anyways it is a normal pill like the round M on one side and 30 on the other side and all purple on the outside of it. They are newly prescribed to go with my Oxy’s which I’m out of and going through it right now with pain. I’m use to snorting most my daily Oxy and Oral only in the morning and a couple hours before bed.
But then it's a pill, not a capsule.
I think every amount of crushing brings you near to an IR version even it there are flakes left.

@JET IV to post pictures you have to upload it to imgur.com or imgbb.com first, then click the insert image icon

Sucking off the coating and crushing it is pretty much all you can do to defeat the extended release.

Now, what you should be concerned with is if those pills contain an abuse deterrent. I'm going to guess they don't, but not sure.

Typical deterrent will cause the powder to gel up in contact with water/moisture, making snorting less efficient. Or just a bitterent agent.

Ok so when I put it into a cup of water “I sucked the color of and the wax coating then I proceeded to crush it then add it to the water” it was good and I stored it but it did have these I mean literally little cotton like things going around in the water and after waiting maybe an hour or two the cotton looking things were gone and it looked more like a normal mix of water and a crushed pill “very small specs in the water etc” so I’m not sure if that gel is what I describe as cotton looking in the cup of water? Am I better off putting day half a pill crushed into a spoon and adding 1ml of water and seeing what happens visually from there to get a better idea of what I’m working with here or??

Ok bare with me here just had to suck the coating and wax off one and then just the coat of the other to kind of give an idea as we go along with this. So left to right first one “Normal” second one first coating off wax still on and third one is coating and wax removed mostly maybe a little still on but in person you can now see the size difference between numbers 2 and number three. Down Below.👇

Pictures of pills in each step.

Ok now crushed you can see there is a fine powder the bottom one and above it on the top are the flat kind of chips/flakes and this is where I’m getting confused on what’s what here. Is the power actually the morphine or do y’all think it’s in those flakes that won’t break? Link down below. 👇

Crushed pill

IMHO, idk if your purposes are recreational or for chronic pain, but the oral bioavailability of morphine is so weak, and 30mg morphine such a small dose for a pill, that your energies are kinda being wasted.

30mg morphine, even IR, just isn't going to be super strongly powerful to be worth all of this effort.

IMHO, idk if your purposes are recreational or for chronic pain, but the oral bioavailability of morphine is so weak, and 30mg morphine such a small dose for a pill, that your energies are kinda being wasted.

30mg morphine, even IR, just isn't going to be super strongly powerful to be worth all of this effort.
:this:

If it's a tablet you need to peel the coating off (VERY easy, just hold the tablet fairly firmly between your thumb and index finger for a minute or two and then it should peel off easily and then crush the tablet into a powder (as fine as you can).
If it's a capsule, open the capsule and empty out the grains. Crush the grains (as fine as you can).

Hint: do NOT snort. Total waste.