• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30mg-60mg Oxycodone AFTER 24 hours of 8mg Suboxone? (First time poster :) )

wait an additional 12-24 hours before taking?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Convictedaddict

Greenlighter
Hi, I see this or posts similiar to these all over the thread, infact, prior to making this I was reading many bluelight articles.
This is a slight history of my usage, a little this and that, if you don't want to hear that, then the question is further down separate from this part.

I been using opiates for over 3 years since my mother got into a car wreck and ruined both of our lives, I started dabbling in heroin toward the end, cocaine and all, 2 months after maybe 3 after the heroin, I got arrested from a withdrawal episode, I am but 20 years old, but ever since I was 18+ I have come to this site to educate me on harm reduction, this site never encouraged my usage, only told me how to be safe with it. So, I would like to say thanks to those who made this site as the harm reduction likely saved my life having done research and all that, most medical websites hide things and other users experience with substances to give further input rather than half the stuff we look up on the internet we look up, half of it is bland, not in depth, and simply says you can die if you mix X with Y or with Z. You get me.

Regardless, I have been on suboxone treatment for about 3 months, my daily dose of 8 mg, it has kept me a good ways from touching opiates but I have been going through hell and only have a few leftover from my prior addiction with the pills.

So, I will be taking them, whether tonight or tomorrow. I am not here to be diswayed from taking thse, nor will I permiss myself a relapse. I simply want a night of peace. So, having that been said, when will the recreational value of the Oxycodone be availble. Some say you can take it after 12 hours depending on your metabolism- some say 24, some, 36. Others 48.

So, question remaining, I took my last suboxone dose last morning before 10-11, so it has definitely been a 24 hour period. What are your thoughts?
This is my first post, and I plan to stick around as well as I like this community for the help it has given me over the years to avoid many deadly combos and much more. So please, if I posted this in the wrong area, this that or the other, give me just a hair of slack is all I ask, thank you, and have a wonderful day!
Hope to see responses today! And you are all having a fantastic day.

I would wait at least 2 days if not longer to get full effects. Suboxone has been accumulating so there's more than just the 8mg you took yesterday.

I would add that you should be sure that what you are taking is actually Oxycodone given the availability of counterfeit tablets containing Fentanyl.

If you are sure it is Oxycodone, 36 hours off of Buprenorphine & you should be in the clear.

Yes it is straight from the pharmacy it is pure. I have no fear of it being tainted as it is from reliable source.

With that said. I took them anyways. And I still felt a slight buzz but I will say the subs killed it mostly. Def recommend a 2 day wait if awaiting to get high from anything again. Be careful fellow posters, combine or don't combine safely and enjoy safely.

The Suboxone question is answered finally.

Yes you can get a buzz or high, but it is marginally stunted. Therefore waiting an extra 8-12 hours even might be enough for you to get a far better pull from it. But, that being said. Thank you all for your support. And always keep narcan available and test your stuff!

I would add that you should be sure that what you are taking is actually Oxycodone given the availability of counterfeit tablets containing Fentanyl.

If you are sure it is Oxycodone, 36 hours off of Buprenorphine & you should be in the clear.
Thank you for your response :)

Yes it is
I would wait at least 2 days if not longer to get full effects. Suboxone has been accumulating so there's more than just the 8mg you took yesterday.
Also thank you. This is highly overlooked. I would say the 36 hour mark and 48 are the sweet spots. But if your looking for those old highs you used to get (since buorenorphine also fs your tolerance a bit) waiting even more could be beneficial if that is the route you are taking. But it is now known thankfully as I said prior even 24 hours you can still feel a little something. Gives credence to what you said and waiting more and the accumulation in your system. The buildup is what makes it so we don't go through withdrawals the next day if we don't take it. Makes sense.

All in all. If anyone is wondering the same question. Look no further than here as conclusive results have came up

If I were a person specifically trying to have a nice, one-time experience with Oxycodone, given your present tolerance to Buprenorphine, I would give it at least 48 hours. Personally, I would wait 72 hours otherwise you're probably just gonna tease yourself and end up pissed off. Again, if it were me, I would actually do something like 8mg Buprenorphine one day, 4mg Buprenorpine the next day, 2mg Buprenorphine the next day followed by 48 hours of abstinence. I feel this is the best way of getting the most out of the Oxycodone without putting yourself through uncomfortable withdrawal.