Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

30mg 4-AcO-DMT and 100mg FXE Trip Report

The_Big_Man

Bluelighter
Background: I have tripped over 100 times in my life on lysergamides and tryptamines. Most commonly LSD in my earlier days and 4-AcO-DMT more recently due to availability and cost. 30mg is a routine dose for me, very strong but manageable. FXE however is very new to me and in fact all dissosociative are very new to me. This is only my second time trying a true dissosociative. Did I jump a little deep for only my second time? Yeah probably.
Substance: FXE and 4-AcO-DMT (Which I will now refer to as psilacetin for better reading)
Dosage: 30mg Psilacetin and 100mg FXE
Setting: My bedroom alone, total darkness
ROA: Psilacetin, oral capsule. FXE, insufflation.
Time Since Experience: 12 hours

T-0:15 Made sure to fast from dinner the night before so ensure empty stomach. Shower, clean up room and set up headphones and speakers (I like to switch depending on mood) with preferred playlist of music. Also use nasal douche to clear nose for insufflation.
T+0:00 Swallowed capsule of psilacetin. Do some stretches and breathing exercises to prepare myself for the upcoming effects. Prepare my FXE my crushing into fine powder and arranging into 4 lines.
T+0:30 Start to feel very beginning effects of psilacetin. Insufflate first 2 lines of FXE, one in each nostril.
T+0:40 Start to feel tingles in tips of fingers and effects of psilacetin rapidly ramping up. Finish insufflating last 2 lines of FXE. Put away all drug supplies (Keeps things clean and helps prevent binging) and proceed to bed to lay down and put on music.
T+0:55 This is the final time I am able to view my timer for some time. Effects are rapidly ramping up to the point movement and interaction with the outside world becomes very difficult. Closed eye visuals more intense than anything I have seen before. Not in their definition or the colors or even complexity, but in their movement. Waves of geometric landscapes and structures rapidly folding and changing faster than I could ever hope to focus on them. Visuals seem like a mix of LSD and psilacetin visuals, organic in some aspects but very cyberpunk/colorful in other aspects. Visuals perfectly sync with the music to the point it is almost as if music videos are being generated before my eyes. Faces animated to the beat of the music, characters with intricate designs, women dancing in perfect harmony with the sounds which now encompass my whole reality. I can hear every single note as if the song was separated into each individual track. The characters, visuals, and even "art style" change depending on the song to be a perfect match. To give a very memorable example, Battle Tapes - Belgrade played during this peak. The darker and more sinister (but in a light hearted way with much more cartoonish and comedic undertones rather than scary) visuals of the previous song gave way to a wireframe futuristic cityscape. A woman wearing neon clothing similar to what you might see in Cybperpunk 2077 dancing in sync with the song and performing movements and actions that perfectly match the exact point in the song such getting closer, blowing kisses at the audience of one, stretching of limbs and changing of facial expression to invoke different but equally playful emotions. Along with the visuals, the body high was incredible. My body seemed to dissolve as I could not feel it physically but nevertheless I felt a familiar warm blanket sensation and physical euphoria all across it. All told this was probably the most magical music experience of my life.
T+2:00 Around this point I feel the comedown hit and I am able to move again and operate electronic devices. The visuals die down considerably and I can turn on my lights and read things on my computer or watch videos. I proceed to do just that while coming down.
T+4:00 Feel almost completely back to baseline besides some exhaustion. Pupils are no longer dilated. Still would not drive or do anything that requires responsibility at this point.

Final Thoughts: While I have much more intense trips than this in the past many times, those were deeply introspective and not very pleasurable. They were mind blowing and worth every second but the confusion and rapid acceleration of thoughts completely ruin any chance of having traditional fun with them despite being more euphoric than anything I have ever experienced before or after. This combo however, it allowed me to remain mostly clear headed while the visuals and music fully immersed me. The ability of my mind to make full on music videos second by second to the songs was astounding. I said it when I tried FXE for the first time but I have to say it again since this has far surpassed it, music has NEVER sounded better. Weirdly enough though the FXE seemed to shorten or at least mask the comedown from the psilacetin. Normally it lingers far longer for me and my pupils will be dilated for up to 8 hours. I suppose in that aspect this combo is disappointing. I will be taking at least 3-4 weeks from any substances whatsoever as this has left me feeling like all the receptors in my brain have been totally fried lol. Don't want to lose this magic ever.