View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

300ug LSD for rave?

My take

A few things:

1. LSD-25 ("LSD") tolerance severely decreases after 2-4 days and should be out of your system within 4 days. (Depending on dosage, metabolism, other drugs being taken, medications, etc.)
  2. Depending on your experience (and tolerance), raves can be extremely stressful while under the influence of psychedelics.

Just be safe, make a choice that best fits your set, and you should have a wonderful time.

I've never gone over 200ug at initial dose, however with redosing I have definitely gone over this.
It's intense to say the least, I wouldn't recommend over 200ug, and I've done acid at least 50 times, often in rave or festival settings
Even 100 or 150 for someone who is inexperienced enough with LSD to feel the need to ask whether it's a good idea or not

300 µg of LSD would be wayyyy too ...introspective? ...emotional? ...cerebral? ...mind-rapey? etc. for me to ingest in a place that's loud, cramped and alternately dark and filled with flashing strobe lights.
If you absolutely need to do a Lysergamide then 225-300 µg of AL-LAD would probably be a much better choice, seeing as how you'd get the visuals without potentially having all sorts of disturbing revelations excavated from the very core of your soul.

My personal choice would be 100-150 µg of ETH-LAD: more potent than LSD-25 at producing stunning visuals while being less mentally compromising, although anything above 150 µg is liable to give you mad thought loops. Still, most people seem to tolerate AL-LAD better (as ETH-LAD tends to induce more nausea), even though for me AL just made my jaw clench like I could chew charcoal and spit out diamonds.

So yeah, high-dose LSD-25 as a "party" drug in a potentially overwhelming setting = no bueno.
Sorry for reviving an extinct thread, but I'm giving your 150ug ETH LAD a go tonight; hopefully all goes well I really have a new recent-found love for this substance!

150 of ETH-LAD for a rave sounds daunting!
I tried 50 µg of ETH-LAD + roughly 25 of LSD at a party last weekend and it was perfect. Could've handled a bit more, but not double.

150 of ETH-LAD for a rave sounds daunting!
I tried 50 µg of ETH-LAD + roughly 25 of LSD at a party last weekend and it was perfect. Could've handled a bit more, but not double.
Well I decided on 100, but I've pushed eth up to 300 before and every incriment of 50 from 50 up to the 300. I find 100 to be very easy going on the mind while still being great visually. Hopefully all goes well I'll report back here in the morning.

Well I decided on 100, but I've pushed eth up to 300 before and every incriment of 50 from 50 up to the 300. I find 100 to be very easy going on the mind while still being great visually. Hopefully all goes well I'll report back here in the morning.
The show went great! As with regular L at a rave setting, for me, I usually keep it at 100mics and I find the sheer amount of people mixed with the loud bass/music keeps the visuals to a minimum but I sure did get that great rush of energy and the trippy headpsace. Had it start to peak while a Glover was messing with my head, great tracers. Not once did it feel too intense or dark, but on the come up for the first hour and a half the heavy eth lad body load had me grounded in a single spot. A few beers in me during that time really loosened me up and made for a great night of dancing, 9/10