View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

300ug LSD for rave?

Oddball_paul

Greenlighter
So I'm going to a rave this Friday and plan to take 300ug of some liquid L. This will be my 12th or 13th time doing acid and at least my 20th psychedelic experience. I took the same dose 12 days ago so I am guessing I'll have some tolerance. Thoughts and opinions on this dose for a rave?

have u taken high doses of psychedelics in a rave setting before? to me it sounds like a recipe for disaster. acid makes you hypersensitive and raves are already pretty intense in that realm.

have u taken high doses of psychedelics in a rave setting before? to me it sounds like a recipe for disaster. acid makes you hypersensitive and raves are already pretty intense in that realm.

No I've taken 2 tabs one time at a rave but not sure how strong they were and felt like I needed more.

I've done acid at raves a lot, and 300ug would be too much for me. Too bad you don't know how strong your tabs were.

I like doses in the range of around 50-150ug for raving. Probably recommend you go for 200ug - but it's possible the liquid acid isn't as strong as claimed as well.

Raves/doofs can get tricky on acid.
Try keep your dosage low enough to still be able to put coherent sentences together, its hard to judge but go by half tabs.

It becomes difficult to have fun when everyone is looking at you like your not really human i find...

You might also see the dark side of acid at night at raves, occasionally when it gets to night at doofs for me and im tripping i stry hearing malicious voices n shit :/
Only at doofs though otherwise its allgood.

My honest suggestion is take enough mdma to trip, the mindstate is easy to handle and lacks the insanity that acid can take on.

The acid is liquid on sweet tarts so can't really take half a tab.

I think I should stay away from MDMA. The past 2 weekends I have went through a gram in a night and think I should take a break

Yes, no more MDMA.

Just take two and then in 45-55 minutes if you want to go higher take the third. By the 45-50 minute mark if you have experience you should be able to tell how high you're going to get, and thus take more if needed, while avoiding the insta-tolerance that psychedelics bring.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster if it really is 300ug of LSD.

Also the gram of MDMA in a night (if it is pure MDMA) hints to me your on a slightly self destructive path. Maybe without exactly realising it. Just be careful your not doing the same thing with LSD as the outcome won't be the same. Drugs work a lot better when you start to respect them for the tools that they are and dose in realistic amounts. Bare in mind it is reckless use of drugs which is what leads to problems which is what gives more excuses to keep them illegal and out of medical research/use or what I consider progress.

I get a lot more out of MDMA now that I dose a lot less. It's nice not having brain zaps after eating 20 pills in a session anymore. From a harm reduction perspective people have died consuming half the amount of pure MDMA your using.

I took 200ug at a rave once and I was floored. I couldn't really dance and I had to go sit in my car after the peak hit me.

Way too much. I don't know how much LSD you think you took at a rave before, but if it felt like it wasn't "enough" then it probably wasn't over 150 mcg. I'm also very experienced with LSD and my preferred rave dose (done this about half a dozen times) is 75 mcg.

If it's really 300 Mics, NO. The last thing you need is to be lost in the middle of a bunch of beings you don't recognize while not knowing who or what you are, really...

Less is better than too much in a rave setting. You don't want complete psychedelia with tracers all around you and unable to take care of yourself. Just a little bit of LSD will energize you, but too much in a rave, well it can end badly.

that dose is way too high you need to cut it.

i'm taking 1 alleged 125ug tab for an upcoming festival on the 2nd day.

splitting it in 2s to ease the comeup

I wouldn´t go over 150µg. I recommend 100µg tho...
As someone already said it 300 sounds like a desaster to me.

Nah, save that dosage for when you're sitting in your backyard or something like that and want to trip balls :)

I'm very experienced with LSD, and I'd probably go for 100-150ug at a rave, maybe 200 at most, but I'd probably drink a bit if I went that high. You won't enjoy the rave at 300ug, you might not even really be aware that you're there lol. 330ug+ is hyperspace for me.

300 µg of LSD would be wayyyy too ...introspective? ...emotional? ...cerebral? ...mind-rapey? etc. for me to ingest in a place that's loud, cramped and alternately dark and filled with flashing strobe lights.
If you absolutely need to do a Lysergamide then 225-300 µg of AL-LAD would probably be a much better choice, seeing as how you'd get the visuals without potentially having all sorts of disturbing revelations excavated from the very core of your soul.

My personal choice would be 100-150 µg of ETH-LAD: more potent than LSD-25 at producing stunning visuals while being less mentally compromising, although anything above 150 µg is liable to give you mad thought loops. Still, most people seem to tolerate AL-LAD better (as ETH-LAD tends to induce more nausea), even though for me AL just made my jaw clench like I could chew charcoal and spit out diamonds.

So yeah, high-dose LSD-25 as a "party" drug in a potentially overwhelming setting = no bueno.

Whilst I agree that caution is warranted, as expressed in almost all the posts above, I have to say my most amazing time was when I accidentally drank to much liquid L - I estimate around 500ug. Now this was a psytrance party where I knew quite a few people who could look after me, as well as having my tripping partner present. It was not free from blacking out (5 mins) and some slight paranoia due to some characters who to me looked a bit edgy and dodgy (actually they simply looked uncomfortable and I processed this as possible aggression).

I think this is the issue: if you know people and the music is the type you like and it's otherwise a safe and supportive environment then the loud music and dancing can take take you on the most exotic journeys. If there's a rather random group or groups of people who can make things rather edgy then it's obviously risky in terms of a possible freak-out.

But nothing ventured nothing gained. I would not intentionally take the same amount again at a rave - although as a DJ I have a privileged position and can chill out away from the madding crowd if need be - but I would not have missed the adventure for anything. So many things came together - the party was regarded by others the next day as the best ever - music-wise, crowd-wise and everything-wise :). I rate it as one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

It was Ibiza a decade or more ago and probably will never happen again.

Just sayin' .........

It really depends on your mindset going into it. I always feel the initial come up is the hardest part so personally I'd take them 2 hours before the rave so I wouldn't just start feeling sideways in a crowded place. I personally don't feel 300 ug is that hardcore of a trip but I am very experienced and know how to center myself if things start to go downhill. Never mix drugs until you are 100% comfortable with both, but MDMA and LSD (Kandi flipping I am fairly certain is the lingo) is orgasmic. I could feel every inch of my body and even the slightest bit of wind or contact was amazing. You shouldn't ever really get to the point of doing a whole gram of MDMA solo in one night. I am a fan of heroic doses (large amounts) and .4 of mdma and 3 tabs was way plenty for me to be where I wanted to be. (Not a dosage recommendation, just my personal experience).
Stay safe! Always get your own drinks and have a great time!
Plurr ✌?

Super top secret trip helper, bring a fresh pair of socks straight out of the package if you are able to. If things go south, step out and put them on and your life will feel so much better. ;)