• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

300MG Of MDMA

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I got .3 Of MDMA Or 300MG Or Possibly Bit More. I know that even though it is MDMA that doesn't mean it can't be Cut just like a pill and Not BE COMPLETELY PURE so I Am Asking if I take half which is 150MG is that Most likely Strong Enough and Good enough Dose Assuming it has only been Cut Slightly By say Not Completely Cleaning the MDMA Crystals After Synthesizing it or during the Process Of Manufacturing it. But is Half of .3 Of what everyone I know who has took it said it is Very Good and TESTED POSITIVE FOR MDMA Will it be Enough because I had MDMA POSITIVE stuff before I sold and half of .3 for someone who has NEVER EVER DONE IT BEFORE said it only mildly got them High so should I just take say 50mg More if 150mg Does not produce desired effects one hour after ingestion as USUAL! I Roll Twice A Year and have had like over 20 something Experiences.

Dose talk? But 200 mg usually gets my dog alright

dose talk is perfectly fine on bluelight, but feeding drugs to pets isn't.

and if you need 200mg to have a good time on mdma you either have impure stuff, are a big guy (>120kg) or have got a tolerance and should probably take a break (or any combination of these factors)

@op
we can't tell you because we don't know the purity (or the individual tolerance of you and the other who has tried it; or the respective body weights). what i would do (if quantitive lab testing was no option) is doing a conservative dose and snorting some more until i'm where i want to be if the initial dose turns out underwhelming.

Last edited:
dose talk is perfectly fine on bluelight, but feeding drugs to pets isn't.

and if you need 200mg to have a good time on mdma you either have impure stuff, are a big guy (>120kg) or have got a tolerance and should probably take a break (or any combination of these factors)

@op
we can't tell you because we don't know the purity (or the individual tolerance of you and the other who has tried it; or the respective body weights). what i would do (if quantitive lab testing was no option) is doing a conservative dose and snorting some more until i'm where i want to be if the initial dose turns out underwhelming.

What he said. Although some people like to roll a little harder than others. Generally speaking, 150 mg should be a great time, considering your mdma is quality. Sounds like fun.