• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30 mg brown op OxyContin

Mars1991

Greenlighter
I just bought some tamper proof OxyContin and they have binders through out so I can’t break it up and sniff it. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get it into a power to sniff? They’re brown with op on one side and 30 on the other. Thanks

Oxy OP pills have INTAC deterrent in them, which means they have a gelling agent, so even if you manage to crush it into powder you still can't snort it. In the presence of moisture (such as the mucous in your nose) it immediately gels up. This makes it unpleasant and wasteful to snort, because not all of it gets absorbed.

There is no easy way to separate the oxycodone from the deterrent in the pill.

All you can really do is eat them or plug then.

Plus, taking the pills orally has much higher bioavailability than snorting anyways.

I heard something about microwaving them and then freezing them. Also about dissolving it in coke for and hour and the gel will separate. Is that true?

Cut pill in half with pill cutter heat oven to 170 fahrenheit put pill in oven for 24 hours then let it cool cut coating off with razor eat coating then chop pill with razor blade till fine white powder like cocaine enjoy

well did it work? did u try and cook it ? im curious if this worked? for better or worse

Cut pill in half with pill cutter heat oven to 170 fahrenheit put pill in oven for 24 hours then let it cool cut coating off with razor eat coating then chop pill with razor blade till fine white powder like cocaine enjoy
You cook it for 24 hrs? Seems very overkill. No?