Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3 months on from mdma first time use

TJ33

Greenlighter
Hi guys
I took mdma for the first time at a music festival about 3 months ago and havent felt right since. I don't take drugs and was kind of peer pressured into taking it although I accept all responsibility for my actions.

The mdma wasn't tested and I think I took about half a gram over 2 nights, I know that's way too much for a first time but I wasn't really clued up on this beforehand and nobody warned me of the effects it would have.

I felt terrible for the first few days after, heart beating very fast, extremely anxious and unable to think straight. It's been 3 months since now and although I feel much better I am still having some problems. My eyesight seems to have got worse since taking the mdma and my ears seem to ring whenever I am in a silent room. The anxiety doesn't seem to have fully gone either although it has got better and I haven't had a panic attack for a while. My brain also doesn't seem to function as quickly and my memory seems to have got worse and I feel like I can't concentrate properly. My friends who I went to the festival have done mdma before and seem to have recovered very quickly compared to me.

I just wondered if anyone had experienced anything like I have and if I'm going to make a full recovery because the longer this goes on the more worried I feel. Any help is appreciated and have a great Christmas l.

TJ x

The symptoms you have are typical aftereffects of a large MDMA binge. Most likely, they will continue to improve with time and you will eventually make a full recovery. To speed up the process, be sure to eat healthy, exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep, and avoid all drug use.

No I have never experienced. I did .20 grams of pure twice. Unbelievable nice. No side effects whatsoever. If the MDMA was untested it could be the fillers if you took it in capsule form. How did you take it,