Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-mmc trip report 2023

paralysisinanalysis

Greenlighter
Feel compelled to write a trip report for this substance. Will carry on before I talk myself out of it and delete it all.

One gram was consumed in total

A small tester line nosed at around 1740. Didnt weigh it out, no more than 100mg. The drip in a way seemed worse than 4-mmc. Physical effects was increased heartbeat, slightly runny nose. Mood and cognition effects felt slightly anxious, impatient. The environment I was at the time may not have been the most conducive. It felt very similar to the stimulant crash effect from taking too much Methylphenidate. Boredom was an issue, yet couldnt settle or find something to occupy my mind.

A couple hours later (1930ish) the subsequent re-doses occurred, over a period of about an hour. 300mg was ingested orally then several lines around 250mg.

The initial rush / come-up felt pleasant. Re-dosing desire very strong. Mood feels boosted, I felt a little more sociable. Appetite was pretty good. Vision was slightly wobbly. The come up is nowhere near as pronounced as 4-mmc. 4-mmc is the superior substance. The effects of the 3-mmc are still present but mildly and comes in waves. I can't think of a reason to pick 3-mmc over 4-mmc again.

It may be worth noting I have neurodiverse conditions, and I had taken my prescribed stimulant medication around 0900 this morning. Also have had a few late nights in a row so sleep deprivation could be applicable.

Happy to try and answer any questions :)