• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

3-MMC is reall bad for you (report)

Rockavon

Greenlighter

Bluelight.org

R
3-MMC test review from experienced friend (seems dangerous)
Unwatch
•••
R
Rockavon
Greenlighter

Yesterday at 9:31 PM
So my friend is a 41 year old Male who has done coke, tried crack, been on addy, been on molly, LSD, Shrooms, Phenibut, speedy mdma, alcohol, weed, trams, xanax ect. Basically he has tried everything.

He bought 2 grams of 3-mmc as something advertised as somewhat similar to molly, but really just wanted something to give him a nice speedy high to offset 1 mg of etizolam when he goes out to the bars on an upcoming trip with friends and potentially even something to let others try.

Did an allergy test and didnt notice anything so eyeballed a dose to hit threshold estimated to be between 25-60 mg.

He said it was very numb and seemed to have potential to be somewhat similar to coke at a higher dose but that it was way scarier than anything he has ever tried. Even at such a low dose his heart beat strongly and he felt weird. Days later he can still feel his heartbeat now, and there were weird dull chest pains on and off and weird sensations at time that shot through him. He said they were somewhat dull but noticable and scary and that he didnt even get any euphoria. He said it was way more similar to something like coke without the confidence or euphoria than it was to something like mdma.

Now he is wondering if he should throw it out or risk a higher dose. He told me he knows its notorious for being a bit hard on the heart as it is a beta cathinone but that he figured it would be less scary then something like coke - but that it was more scary than anything he has tried even at an extremely low dose. He wonders if the drawbacks are even stronger at higher doses and is not sure why anyone likes this stuff if it is that scary but doesnt even really get you high. I figured I'd lost this here to get others opinions. He told me he knows that it's the internet and everything is at his own risk but maybe there might be others with similar experience who have gone before him and can give their opinion/experience.

He can send the rest to me. ;)
I bought a gram of 3-mmc once and summarily snorted the whole thing in an hour. Was quite high in an amphetamine *and* a hipnotic fashion for about 3 or 4 good hours. Good times. Of course, its not good for you. But like I said, I've only done one gram in a lifetime so far. I can only imagine the power of
3-methylmethamphetamine!

So is the consensus that if its giving weird feelings in the chest at low doses and makin the heart run a bit rampant on low doses then thats not normal and my friend is not overreacting but should toss it out? He seems to be leaning that way, he is worried what could happen at 100mg, which would be his next dose.

Last edited:
PM me. I'll "dispose" of it safely and free of charge for your friend.

4-MMC made my body cry after. Cathinones in general are pretty shit. I mean when the best ones are 4-mmc (mephedrone) and bk-mdma (methylone), that says a lot lmao

Why do people do this stuff if it's so dangerous to your body and the effects arnt even noteworthy? Almost seems like just a way for people to make money on the internet without getting in trouble, like glorified bums or something. I mean my friends tried a lot of shit and this by far highest negative side effects lowest return, altho he wonders what should happen at a normal dose. I'm sure there are younger healthier people who dont get scared by the side effects.

I dunno man, I love methylone, I think it's a really good drug if you don't abuse it. One solid dose plus up to 1 booster has produced some beautiful empathogenic experiences that rival any MDMA experience I've had. But yeah in general the cathinones aren't great.

It wasn't like that when I did it.
Are you sure what you have is actually 3-MMC?
Am I sure had I had when I tried it was actually 3-MMC? No. It was just after the meph ban and the vendors were selling EVERYTHING. The site was pretty legit at the time, or well as legit as RC sites go lol.

I dunno man, I love methylone, I think it's a really good drug if you don't abuse it. One solid dose plus up to 1 booster has produced some beautiful empathogenic experiences that rival any MDMA experience I've had. But yeah in general the cathinones aren't great.

So the side effects dont get worse with a higher dose? What's a booster? As far as is it real 3mmc he doesnt know, would need a higher dose to find out but he said it was pretty speedy even at a low dose. Looked down and was going 100 mph without even realizing he was going over 70. He is use to addy and it was like that but without the focus and without really even noticing it as much, except for the weird side effects.

A booster just means take a redose after the initial dose. And I was saying that the side effects DO get worse with more dosing. Basically if you keep redosing, it starts to get all fiendy and cracked out, but whenever I've taken one solid first dose (200-250mg), if I either don't redose at all or just redose a little bit once, I basically get no comedown and a great empathogenic roll that comfortable fades out and I feel fine the next day, in fact much less hangover than MDMA. Of course it can be hard not to redose. I've also done the whole redosing all night thing and if you do that, it has a bunch of shitty side effects, like any stimulant. But honestly I've done a lot of stimulants and methylone is one of the cleanest and best, in my opinion.

A booster just means take a redose after the initial dose. And I was saying that the side effects DO get worse with more dosing. Basically if you keep redosing, it starts to get all fiendy and cracked out, but whenever I've taken one solid first dose (200-250mg), if I either don't redose at all or just redose a little bit once, I basically get no comedown and a great empathogenic roll that comfortable fades out and I feel fine the next day, in fact much less hangover than MDMA. Of course it can be hard not to redose. I've also done the whole redosing all night thing and if you do that, it has a bunch of shitty side effects, like any stimulant. But honestly I've done a lot of stimulants and methylone is one of the cleanest and best, in my opinion.

So would you say the side effects are much different at 100mg compared to 25mg? He doesnt mind feeling cracked out, it's the weird chest stuff and hearing his heart beat that he isnt that crazy about.

25mg would probably be hard to even feel at all with methylone. 100mg is quite a low dose. But yeah, the side effects should be less with lower doses. particularly the stimulation.

Update decided to live on the edge and sniffed 3 lines spaced out by about 1.5-2 hours each at around 40-50mg per line. It lit me up like a Christmas tree and felt like a combo of amphetamine/coke and a strong hint of mdma at least when it comes to the empathy aspect. Was impressed. This time no chest pains but mixed it with 15 mg adderall and definitely heart beating very fast and hard at times, I also seem to have developed a bit of serotonin syndrome, was pretty scary for a while but seems to have leveled out now and isnt getting worse, lack of sleep lately likely contributed to this also. I do find it to be moreish so probably wont touch it agsin until around the 4th.