• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-MMC, 150mg oral) exp. - thx a lot, little baby giraffe!

tomtom73

Bluelighter
3-MMC, 150mg oral

male, 80kg, 40y., exp.
female, 50kg, 35y, med. exp.

story: our baby giraffe found a bag labelled "3-mmc" on her daily walk. she heard, that that substance would be similar to 4-mmc, which she liked very much. secretly we stole it from her pocket and decided to have it for ourselves. animals should not use drugs, that's dangerous!

set: couple, we're both relaxed and a bit exhausted from a working day. we're very curious.

setting: weekday evening, at home with girlfriend, who wants to take only 100mg.

18.25 2mg insufflated (allergy test), neutral taste, white clumpy lightweight powder

18.40 150mg oral in gelcap with some water, my lady takes her 100mg

19.05 feeling first marginal signs of onset: light-headedness, a little jaw tension, stomach upset

19.10 we are walking around to see, if effects will get more noticable, they don't ;-)

19.25 i feel a little body euphoria, my palms are sweating a little, she feels some vibration around her belly

19.40 i now start to feel a good body high, spreading from my hip region

20.00 we are reaching plateau. although we're quite horny, i can't get an erection, so intercourse is not an option. my girlfriend loughs at me. we both find it funny examining our genitals. this feels very intimate, we kiss a lot. a handjob on my soft willy brings a happy end, and i'm going down on her, which not only makes her crazy :)

20.05 there are definitly some mdma like effects, vision seems not much affected, only colors look intense. my head is very clear, i could easily hide being high. empathy is great, therefore also talking is fun. moving is good, i feel light, nearly swaying. we feel the need to drink a lot. so we do.

20.10 i put on "children" from robert miles, which has a very special meaning to me, since this was the soundtrack to my 1st lsd trip (back in 1996, when the song came out). music is greatly enhanced (especially low frequency). and i turn it up.

21.00 without going into detail, we finally found a way to satisfy each other very effectively :) we both run through several deep orgasms, but for me without ejaculating. she says: this is definitely a giving head and getting f***ed both holes drug. that's clearly not her everyday language. ;-) probably she might enjoy it still more than me (she grins, as she reads this).

21.10 we are cuddling on the couch, as we see, that outside a thunderstorm had sprung up. we open the window and lean out, breathing the fresh humid air and enjoying the rumbling thunder.

21.30 i think i'll order some more of this stuff and fill up some capsules to have them ready when needed… i'm getting some jaw clenching and my body feels warm, she also feels warm, although it's only 19°C in the room, as the window is still open.

21.45 effects start to decrease in intensity, there's a little craving, her mouth feels try, we drink more.

22.15 coming down is not harsh. some stimulation and a mellow body feeling is still left.

23.30 we go to bed, but can't sleep yet, so we continue talking for a while, and (i have no idea when), we finally fell asleep.

day after: we both experience some jaw tension and i can feel my kidneys a bit.

resumee: a highly enjoyable and uncomplicated substance with not too long duration of effects (good for weekday's evenings), very empathic, head stays very clear (in no way trippy), good body high and sensory intensifier, aphrodisiac.

btw.: does anybody already know how sildenafil interacts with 3-mmc? would this be an option? i tend to be quite cautious with combos.

Last edited:
Nice report. I enjoyed it. Sounds like I might have to add this one to my wife and I's tool kit.

in my opinion, there's not that much of a difference, it's maybe a little less euphoric. it doesn't hurt as much in the nose as meph does, but you need slightly more. and it's legal (for the moment)...
some might find 4-mmc be more "complete", i don't. if you compared 4-mmc to mdma (which i do, since both substances are illegal now), there'd be also something missing.

Last edited:
Do you know if it's legal in the UK or does it come under the cathinone ban? I agree about 4-mmc not the same as mdma, mdma is more lovey and enriching in a way, 4-mmc is more in your face dopaminergenic cokey speedy but if you add methylone to the mix then you'll be in for an epic time.

sorry, i don't know about the legal situation in uk, maybe you can find some info here.