View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-MeO-PCP and passing out

sweatloaf13

Bluelighter
I got some 3-MeO-PCP last week and I've tried it 4x IM at doses between 5 and 10mg and each time as soon as it started coming on I passed out cold. This has never been a problem with K,MxE or PCP. On 2 of the days I had used stims(a-php 3-MMC and pentedrone). Any ideas why?

That's really odd. 3-meo-pcp is about the most manic, unsleepy disso I've ever tried. I'd be worried it wasn't 3-meo...

No there's no doubt that's what it is. A trusted vendor I've used for years and confirmation from other researchers as well. I'm not some newbie who googles and orders. I'm confident it was the correct material. Last night I plugged 5-7mg and IM'ed a bit more later and felt minimal effects before passing out two hours later. I'm gonna ramp it up a bit tonight.

I'm injecting an anesthetic and I'm passing out, what gives?

Respectfully my friend, maybe your dose is too high. Maybe it takes very little of this particular dissociative to lay you out flat. If you look at binding affinity its stronger than PCP. In most roa's usually its not, but sometimes a dose will blast the shit out of someone. Maybe for you, in IM, its considerably stronger than PCP sometimes.

Lets face it, these are hardcore injection anesthetics and you are injecting them.

WAtch out for the wildcard though. There is a risk that 3-MeO-PCP, in the mix or pure, does something adverse to you and that you are knocked out not by anesthesia but by a medical emergency like heart rhythm disturbances oir blood pressure drop. Generally its not the case but since you are well versed with many kinds of dissociatives and cant quite pinpoint why it lays you out, try to rule out an adverse reaction before proceeding, on the off chance its a medical situation and we get to take another of our Bluelight brethren to the grave.

So be very very careful. It is either anesthesia from too high a dose which is harmless or something sinister.

I would subscribe to that but I should've used better terminology. It's not a passing out inebriated it's more I settle in to bed to watch TV high and I drift off. My doses are hardly high. I usually do 200mg + shots of K and 75 + of MxE. I'm far from inexperienced. I'm not tired per say I sleep enough, eat well etc. it's just strange and not typical for me other than with G or booze. Thanks for your suggestion but I don't believe it's ROA since plugging did the same.

Yeah, but still 3-MeO-PCP is a little different from MXE or K, there can be a point where dissociation goes 'beyond' what we may be used to and in a snap we may be 'gone' even without falling down into unconsciousness. Rather it is like catatonia / absence seizure etc, like that but not quite the same.
Orally I've done doses like 9+8+7 mg at the highest but IM it can be lots more potent.

Ok maybe I just don't know my own body and I'm a knucklehead but I've had a grand ol time with 3-MeO these past few days and no episodes of abrupt sleeping. I guess a day of sobreity food and brain relaxation puts things back in order. Great substance,IV IM and plugged and minimal mania so far at doses up to 20mg. I'm pleasantly surprised, had a good time moving from house to house and rediscovering old treasures of books and music that was hidden away in boxes. Thanks for the input, don't forget to take some time off!