View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-MeO-PCP and Heroin

DroneLore

Bluelighter
For some reason I have a feeling this combo, especially IV'ed, would be amazing. Anyone have any insight at all? I looked a little bit into PCP and H, and someone said it was a waste of dope. But I don't know, 3-MeO-PCP didn't feel particularly dissociating at the doses I took, more euphoric and slightly stimulating.

Even just some experiences about mixin 3meopcp with any opiate would be useful. Or IV as a ROA.

I have mixed 3-meo pcp and MXE with opiates but found it pretty unenjoyable myself. The 'clean' dissociative helicopter crunchyness becomes a kind of drunken dizzying spin, and it's no more euphoric than either alone.
3-meo pcp mainlined is enjoyable and hits with a boom, dose should be at least halved. Although, IMO it's not worth the trouble as it's not significantly better than plugged if you want a fast onset and it probably increases tolerance faster...

Sounds like a lame combo to me. The H will just ruin the dissociation... seems extremely obvious. Won't be a waste of dope, if anything a waste of 3-meo-pcp, which is usually kind of pricey. I've mixed H with DXM and it was just an experience that i don't really remember much... but i was certainly 'fucked up'... But you can get 'fucked up' by inhaling glue fumes.

I think I will try IVing 5- 8 mg of the HBr salt one of these days. My first trial of IV 3meopcp did not seem as intense or unpleasant as IV MXE, while IM 3meopcp didnt seem particularlyeffective.

I actually just finished off my dope, and I'm trying to get off it, so I guess this thread is now kinda irrelevant. I might try a suboxone/etizolam/3meopcp combo at some point.

I actually find 3meopcp to be extremely euphoric, empathogenic, and pleasantly stimulating in low doses. Far less dissociating than a 25 mg IM mxe shot. If I ever have both at the same time again I'll still probably try it. I like to find things out for myself. Thanks for the input.

I don't think it's "extremely obvious" but such a statement is of no use to me. i wish you had kept it to yourself.

Before it was banned I had a spin round on 3-meo-pcp. Pretty odd stuff, if I remember correctly. I also remember it feeling kinda opiate-y by itself! Although I cannot be said to be experienced with opiods of any kind I am familiar enough with that "feeling".

I'd go easy mixing them though, very easy! Please take care!

what do you guys think about it 3 meo PCP and 120 milligrams of methadone, 4 milligrams of klonopin 50 milligrams of promethazine and two .3 clonidine combo

Won't be a waste of dope, if anything a waste of 3-meo-pcp, which is usually kind of pricey.

Funny thing, MXE is actually more expensive than 3-MeO from my source haha.

Also, why mix it at all ? MXE is notorious for being a bad mixer.

^he wrote that before the huge price drop. (3-meo-pcp used to be more expensive than both MXE and dope)

what do you guys think about it 3 meo PCP and 120 milligrams of methadone, 4 milligrams of klonopin 50 milligrams of promethazine and two .3 clonidine combo

I'd say it may lead to respiratory depression if you are not on maintenance therapy or have a high opioid tolerance.

I've combined 3-meo-pcp with fentanyl before and all I really got out of it was added cramps and nausea so I wouldn't repeat it but then fentanyl is not a fun opiate to begin with. Also 3-meo-pcp feels quite warm on it's own unless you take it on a fairly regular basis so combining it with opiates mainly increases unwanted side effects in my opinion.

IV opiates with IV mxe or oral DXM is an amazing combos, nmda antaganosts potentiate the opates and make the IV rush sooo much better. be careful though bc they potentiate the opiate so you'll need only half as much to get a way better rush, don't know about pcp though.

yeah respiratory depression is not going to be an issue. I take this cocktail everyday for the last 2 years minus the PCP. what about the price is this stuff is dirt cheap. 1 gram for 60 bucks that's pretty damn cheap as anybody had any success with smoking or vaporizing this substance?

I have never done this particular combo but have combined ketamine and H with great results and have also combined MXE with a bunch of different opiates to good effect. I enjoy the disso and opiate combo.

Most of the opioid effdects are overridden by the dissociatives and arylcyclohexylamines IME. You have to dose JUST right, like a sweet spot for the combo.

IV MXE+heroin is one of most euphoric rushes/experiences there are IME/O.

They go together pretty nicely, I had been doing 3-meo-pcp for 3 days straight, lost count of what the dosage had gone up to but I had started to get that "all right its time to calm down" feeling so I blew 2 bags and I got that peanut butter and jelly feeling almost immediately, but that goes with most arylcyclohexlamine and opiate combos. It gives a very nice body high and the calm cool and content opiate feeling but still has the wacky stimulated mental space that 3-meo-pcp gives. I remember I ordered some pizza, watched that movie precious and found it absolutely hilarious and eventually took some etizolam and fell asleep.