View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives 3-meo-pcp alternative now that is banned

fugme

Bluelighter
Unfortunately i thought they were banning them end of november so i didn't have the chance to stock up not only on it, but also the benzos and other goodies

i know of 3 ones that should work:
- 3-me-pcp
- 3-ho-pcp
- 3-meo-pcpy

Out of these 3 i've tried 3-ho-pcp and while it's decent, its unfortunately too warmish without much emotional desentisization, as i recall i've still cried after a heartbreaking experience.

Do 3-me-pcp and 3-meo-pcpy provide what i'm looking for? 3-meo-pcp never made me manic or act out, but the afterglow made me calmer, more masculine, less anxious and easily process the negative experiences and very stresfull situations. It was only after some time that i realized its actually numbing me, especially if dosed 2 days in a row, where these effects get amplified - since it already had long half life and afterglow, there is no need to do it daily and it should last for about 4 days at least if the situation really demands it.

I would greatly appreciate any info on this!!

Have a nice day

Shameless bump. Can anyone who has tried 3-cl-pcp and 3-f-pcp comment on this? Paging @Nervewing i've read you consider 3-cl-pcp to be warm, enjoyable and anxiolytic - is it similiar in that way to 3-ho-pcp or leaning towards something like ephenidine which is a great dissociative imo.

Last edited:
Hello!
For comparisons:
3-Me-PCP feels shallower than 3-MeO-PCP, it has a shorter duration and bit more physical dissociation and overall feels more recreational. Not as insightful or introspective but fun and similar to 3-MeO-PCP in relative lucidity and warmth and mania and stimulation.

3-HO-PCP is a beast, low doses actually feel a lot like 3-MeO-PCP, but it can be hard to be precise with such small doses. Higher doses are something else entirely, just a really heavy intense hole.

3-Me-PCPy (not 3-MeO-PCPy which hasn't been around for years) is like dissociative cocaine- super stimulating, short acting, very shallow.

3-MeO-PCE is also similar to 3-MeO-PCP, but it feels even more psychedelic and introspective. I find it extremely therapeutic.

3-Me-PCE may be hitting the market soon, that one mostly feels like a more stimulating 3-Me-PCP

Lastly the fluorinated analogues are nothing like 3-MeO-PCP at all. They dose very high and have a much heavier hole-ier experience, 3-F-PCP was kinda boring but 3-Cl-PCP is super unique, anxiolytic and visual, very reminiscent of ephenidine more than anything else.

Thank you very much for detailed explanation!

I guess i have no choice but to give 3-me-pcp and 3-me-pcpy a try and see how they work for me.
I will definitely be buying 3-cl-PCP now, something i never considered before because i like ephenidine very much.

I also like 3-meo-PCE, because it's a good combination of sobriety and inebriation yet interesting and as you said psychedelic.

I did 3-meo-pcp again yesterday (6-7mg) and to reiterate it is the most bland disso i've ever taken, but i have it in my stash for solely functional reasons. Did 3-ho-pcp again few weeks ago at high dosage (8-10mg) and while it is somewhat better and warmer, still too bland to be recreational, yet not good enough for my functional purposes. I suppose with no tolerance and small doses they could both decent for me, to enhance my day.

That's why i hope i will react differently to 3-me-pcpy and maybe even experience mania i hear everyone talk about with PCP analogs. As far as 3-me-pcp goes if it has the same functionality as 3-meo-pcp i'll be satisfied.

👍

Fuck them and their bans, who the fuck decided to ban etizolam

I also thought they were banning end do November and didn't stack up. Fuck that shit

I can't believe they banned etizolam and not fucking flubromazolam. So stupid.

is 3-meo-pce banned? because that stuff is better.

imo, ime, tbh, etc, 3meopce is hands down the best disso.

I’m going to really miss 3 meo pcp. It’s been one of my favorites for a long time. I love the clear headed dissociation it provides.
3 meo pce is better in many ways but serves a different purpose. It’s more psychedelic and more entactogenic but lacks the clear headed high and ego empowering mania.

is 3-meo-pce banned? because that stuff is better.

imo, ime, tbh, etc, 3meopce is hands down the best disso.

It's not banned, but imo i wouldn't say it's the best disso, that's like asking which toppings are best on pizza.

I’m going to really miss 3 meo pcp. It’s been one of my favorites for a long time. I love the clear headed dissociation it provides.
3 meo pce is better in many ways but serves a different purpose. It’s more psychedelic and more entactogenic but lacks the clear headed high and ego empowering mania.

Considering aryl dissos produce wildly different results between people, probably more so than any drug class, i'd say for me 3-meo-pce provides that egotistical "im great and fuck everybody else", while 3-meo-pcp is just cold clinical dissociation (which serves its purposes for me for the times i need it).

Last edited:
Hello!
For comparisons:
3-Me-PCP feels shallower than 3-MeO-PCP, it has a shorter duration and bit more physical dissociation and overall feels more recreational. Not as insightful or introspective but fun and similar to 3-MeO-PCP in relative lucidity and warmth and mania and stimulation.

3-HO-PCP is a beast, low doses actually feel a lot like 3-MeO-PCP, but it can be hard to be precise with such small doses. Higher doses are something else entirely, just a really heavy intense hole.

3-Me-PCPy (not 3-MeO-PCPy which hasn't been around for years) is like dissociative cocaine- super stimulating, short acting, very shallow.

3-MeO-PCE is also similar to 3-MeO-PCP, but it feels even more psychedelic and introspective. I find it extremely therapeutic.

3-Me-PCE may be hitting the market soon, that one mostly feels like a more stimulating 3-Me-PCP

Lastly the fluorinated analogues are nothing like 3-MeO-PCP at all. They dose very high and have a much heavier hole-ier experience, 3-F-PCP was kinda boring but 3-Cl-PCP is super unique, anxiolytic and visual, very reminiscent of ephenidine more than anything else.
Pure gold

Has someone tested the 3-me-PCE?

It's available in the EU from a good, legitimate vendor, but i have a hard time finding any first-hand experience reports!

Hmmmm....