• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3-meo-pcp / 10mg + redose)-first experience- what a wonderful one to start with.

DigitalMysteryTour

Bluelighter
Hi there,Excuse my writing im not so good with words.Been a member on here for a while but never really got round to a trip report.Well here we go and i hope u enjoy.A psychedelic monkey passed me a piece of paper the other day i thought i would share what was on this piece of paper,It was as follows...

22 year old male.
9 stone,5
Previous Chemical History:Mdma,Amphetamines(Both meth and ordinary street speed)cocaine and crack cocaine(a bad time in my life till i found my love for psychedelics),heroin(twice)a variety of painkillers,LSD,Bromo-Dragonfly,Mushrooms,DMT,5-meo-dmt,AMT,Eitzolam,Phenazepam,A variety of 2-c chemicals,Mescaline(both synthetic and Cacti),Ketamine,Salvia,pcp,methoxetamine,philosophers stone truffles,Hawaianbabywoodrose seeds.
I Have a love for psychedelics and hallucinogenics mainly.
I am also prescribed 20mg olanzapine,20mg tamazepam and upto 40mg diazepam a day for mental health issues.I personally skip my olanzapine if i am planning on doing drugs because i generally only take substances when im feeling right anyway.(IM IN NO WAY SAYING SKIP YOUR MEDS HERE)
I am an experienced psychedelic user(i know im still young but hey lifes different for everyone)I recently noticed 3-meo-PCP being disturbuted by the shaman monkey,so i swiftly aqquired a 50mg sample.It was a tuesday night,and the previous night was spent reading a little infomation about this chemical as i always do with new chemicals.(I was surprised at the lack of infomation available on this chem despite it being around for a bit.)So Tuesday morning and the shaman monkeys sample arrived via Mail.I was waiting till Evening when my friend would be available as he is my fellow psychonaut,we should call him Mr T.
So the evening came and it went as follows:

3-MEO-PCP(hydrochloride)Oh yeah we also had 10 mg amt (freebase) orally once we started to come down off the 3-MEO-PCP
Setting-Outside walking beside a river in the countryside.
Dose-10mg Insufflated and 6mg smoked.

10:00pm,
We were sat in my friends on the sofa and we weighed out 2 x 10mg lines to be insufflated and a further 6mg to be put in a cannabis joint.We Rolled a pile of joints and one special one with 6mg 3-MEO-PCP evenly distrubuted in between the tobacco and the cannabis.
10:30pm Onwards,
We insufflated a 10mg line of 3-MEO-PCP each(My god this stuff burns like hell for at least 5 minutes the drip isnt noticable in my opinion) and proceeded towards our previously planned route,we had chosen to walk along a river surrounded by fields and with a few quaint office buildings dotted about on the opposite side of the river,very nice walk.
We were walking and smoking a couple of joints,generally happy anticipating the effects of this chemical and talking about general stoner crap.It got to 30mins later and we were still walking but we had started to feel the effects of disassociation come on it was nice floaty legs our minds were very clear and we were able to think very clearly all of a sudden despite the 3 cannabis joints we had just smoked.We continued to walk and the effects were slowly getting stronger.Our vision had started to go I'd say wonky in the way Disassociates do.It was now About 1 hour in we were feeling very very euphoric and and happy,And the disassociation was something else unlike other chems of this type it seems to make you completly disassociated but at the same time grounded and still with it.Our sight had gone almost cystal clear with things looking very rounded and sharp,My god We felt excellent and were talking about the stars,space and mainly stoner stuff.At around 1hour-40mins we decided to sit down beside the river and have the Special Joint with 6mg of 3-MEO-PCP in it, we were unsure if this would work as its the salt form but proceeded anyway,we were pretty comfy on a patch of grass and we lit the special joint planning on doing a 1 toke pass on it to be fair.I lit the joint and took a nice pull then passed to my friend and he did the same, As we exhaled our vision suddenly went panoramic totally 180 degree vision awesome!!!we continued to smoke the joint and each Toke was Produscing a huge wave of euphoria and delight all the way to you fingers and toes, our vision was full of sparkes and plants and trees were very round in shape the river looked like solid glass my god it was beautiful.We finished smoking and stayed sat down for another half an hour or so and had another cannabis joint(ill take this moment to comment on the delight that is smoking cannabis whilst on this substance it is wonderful and ups the euphoria quite a lot also it produced sparkly vision :eek:D) We eventually stood up and started the walk home,as we stood up we both felt really tall but when we said something about it we suddenly felt really small it was very peculiar.The floor felt bouncy as hell so we jumped up and down for a while even skipped haha.We were both experiencing a very odd feeling that the world was moving and not us it was pretty cool, it was about 3 and a half hours in at this point and were close to home we had ran out of cannabis joints so we proceeded inside to make a few more.We then went to sit on the local skate park it was about 01:30am at this point and we were still just as high id say effects had plateaud but not started to subside.We lay on a ramp for about another 2 hours,Sitting at an angle was awesome as the disassociate effects were making everything wonky anyway aha.Sitting outside our vision was still sharp and rounded once we had finished our cannabis joints we went back inside, We decided to sit in my friends Studio and listen to music lying down,We listened to A slackers solo album and really good french circus ska dont remember the name. we lay there for a couple of hours listening to music till we both eventually drifted off to sleep on the floor.this was about 5am ish.
We both woke up feeling very happy just a bit tired overall we had a very good night :eek:D

Smoking-This is a very pleasurable way to up the high a little but i would advise starting very and waiting a few minutes before your next pull to gauge the effects before smoking some more !!!!!!!

Overall i think 10mg insufflated is an adequate dose the smoker wasnt nesecsery as we didnt feel the need to redose but it was a very nice addition.(foolish i know since it was our first attempt).This chemical is unique in someways but pretty similar to other Disassociatives.It is very very STRONG though and i do not advise attempting to use this chemical without a mg scale.
I have used this chem a few times since and have had the same pleasurable effects each time, i have not gone above the stated dose though.

I hope you've enjoyed my trip report and any questions welcome

Hello.

Thanks a lot, that's a very nice trip report for a very interesting chemical. For how long would you say that the effects lingered, after the main effects were gone? Some people have reported feeling it for days.

Normal trip reports are posted in the trip reports forum, so expect a moderator to move your thread.

^ As mentioned, reports belong in the Trip Reports section. Can you decide on a creative title for your report so I can rename the thread to the correct title format for trip reports and move it over?

Great report buddy!

I need to give this one a go, I love that the duration seems to be more like MXE rather than short acting like K.

I miss MXE and do love my dissociatives, I think I'd enjoy this bad boy. :)

^ As mentioned, reports belong in the Trip Reports section. Can you decide on a creative title for your report so I can rename the thread to the correct title format for trip reports and move it over?

I was going to just suggest something along those lines of "a wonderful one (to start with)". But yeah, just leave it as the TSs own choice indeed.

Sorry, not read the report yet I must be off. But thanks a lot for posting it, I wanted to mention I read the new Erowid newsletter I received in the mail today and was pleasantly surprised by the 3-MeO-PCP report they printed in it.

Makes me interested, actually. I both the 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE still waiting.

But thanks a lot for posting it, I wanted to mention I read the new Erowid newsletter I received in the mail today and was pleasantly surprised by the 3-MeO-PCP report they printed in it.

Makes me interested, actually. I both the 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE still waiting.

Can you please post a link to this report.

@ Fagott - the effects lingered for the next day no problems with sleep(well no more than i usually have) its a really intresting chemical to be fair.