PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-meo-pce and 2'-oxo-pce

Status
Not open for further replies.

white55

Bluelighter
I have two questions. First some Chinese vendor is offering me a 5g 3-meo-pce sample for cheap. His only does bulk orders otherwise, min 1kg and he also sells 3-meo-pcp and mxeI. Fels kinda scammy, but then getting real 3-meo-pce would be awesome. Think it's worth risking?

Second question. Anyone tried 2'-oxo-pce (sold as 3f-meo-pcp). Any good?

Seems like it could be a scam seeing as how so many chemicals just got banned in China, but I don't think 3-MeO-PCE was one of them. And it definitely has been being offered online in bulk lately but the Chinese vendors are pretty dodgy right now in general.

This thread might end up being closed though, I'm not sure if this thread is against the rules or no?

Seems like it could be a scam seeing as how so many chemicals just got banned in China, but I don't think 3-MeO-PCE was one of them. And it definitely has been being offered online in bulk lately but the Chinese vendors are pretty dodgy right now in general.

This thread might end up being closed though, I'm not sure if this thread is against the rules or no?
Yeah it's kinda boderline. I don't think 2-Oxo-PCE is 3f-MeO-PCP though, but I have heard of both being offered from some of the...shiestier Chinese vendors in the couple of months...

Hi, I wasn't asking for sources but weather you think there is any chance of this being actual 3-meo-pce. Sorry if this is against the le.

As for the 2-oxo-pce I'm wondering if its a worthy disso or a dud like 2meok, nenk, diphenidine, mxp, ....

Scam no doubt if you ask me. Sometimes risks are worth taking, not this time though.

As always though, YMMV.

OP, you did not ask for a source, but vendor discussion is also not allowed here, and because you cannot state the name of yours, it is even pointless, because the only answer you will get is "yeah might be but I dunno really"...

greets :)

OP, you did not ask for a source, but vendor discussion is also not allowed here, and because you cannot state the name of yours, it is even pointless, because the only answer you will get is "yeah might be but I dunno really"...

greets :)

Answer could be based on general availability. Option one only this one vendor has or option two it's a scam :)

@ectasylover: yeah probably scam

What about my other question? Is 2'-oxo-pce any good or shit?

This is straying too close to source discussion, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.