View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 3-MeO-NBOMe HCl

Working_Class

Bluelighter
As the title says, I've seen this sold on the clearnet, and I can't find anything about it. Sounds kinda crazy TBH.

3-MeO-NBOMe HCl.​

Has anyone had any experience with this one? It sounds scary as fuck, but also kinda sexy. Danger appeal, weird territory and all that.

I’ve seen it as well.
Haven’t seen any reports though.
Seems to be some confusion regarding the nomenclature and what exactly it is.

Proceed with caution if you choose to venture down this route

I have access to H-NMR testing facilities. It's not too expensive. I feel like quite a few of us are curious about this one. Although sounds "danger the fuck bay". Would be the most dangerous part of my collection by far.

The self expriment would have to start in the single digit mcg range. 2 - 5 Ish, going up 2 - 5 each time after that.

Last edited:
3-meo-joke

I dont belive a 3-meo-nbome can be psicoactive, as you need all the 2c structure to give it psicoactivity. In any case I wouldnt test this, and in case of testing , treating like the most potent of the nbomes, which maybe, in fact, are. There could be grams and grams of not sold nbomes that maybe are resurfacing in disguise as this

I'm going to another city to do a big drywall contract for a few months. If I find myself with an appreciable amount of disposable income, I'll toss in an order of this *at least* to take it to a testing facility, while re-upping on some pure Pregabalin. Honestly, I do enjoy having a working brain, and this would be one hella sketchy drug to be trying. It would be neat to have as a conversation piece, but fuck is it a scary looking beast.

And the advice to not test it on one's self from Hexagon Sun.. Well that adds to the fear factor big time.

I'd still be very interested to see what HNMR tells us about it.

If it is on the clear net or sold as a research chemical/designer drug, there are people who have taken it or who will take it.

To me it sounds like a fake or a miswrited name...

Is there at least the modlecule 2d structure to try to elucidate if we are talking about an amphetamine, dissociative or psych?

To me it sounds like a fake or a miswrited name...

Is there at least the modlecule 2d structure to try to elucidate if we are talking about an amphetamine, dissociative or psych?
Out of curiosity, I e-mailed the vendor and got a reply that the name and IUPAC nomenclature on the site are correct. If you believe the vendor (of somewhat I'll repute), 2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethan-1-amine hydrochloride is correct. Theres a pic on the vendors page that matches the IUPAC designation, but anyone can use ChemDraw...

I know the vendor and was very surprised as he launched this new product since a simple 3meo-pea should be without activity even with the nbome N substitution. But this vendor had several strange products in his portfolio eg 3,4,5-trimethoxy phenibut…